Atlanta area tech

kshef

anybody know a good place to get my car worked on in the Atlanta area...i'm thinking about alky injection..oh yeah i'd like to get it up on a dyno too

Try Rob Irle at A&I Automotive. You can reach him at 770-972-1122. I think you will be pleased.
Take care, Kip

hey man, private message me your phone number, i got some places you can start. Do you go to the turbobuick of atlanta club meetings?

This guy is good...

From what i hear is that everyone likes Dana Wyatt for working on there cars around the Atlanta area. I made a mistake a while back an misjudged dana, an alot of people came to his defense. So this is one possibility for ya. Seems a lot of tr guys know him around the Atl area.

Originally posted by kshef
anybody know a good place to get my car worked on in the Atlanta area...i'm thinking about alky injection..oh yeah i'd like to get it up on a dyno too

Our club meeting is this Saturday at 3 Dollar Cafe on Windy Hill rd., off I-75 at 11am. Rob has a shop and is a mechanic on Hwy 78 between Stone Mtn and Snellville. Dana will be at the meeting Saturday.

:)

yeah i want to get up to one of those club meetings, just don't know if i'll have the time this week...we'll see
thanks

does rob or dana have a dyno?

Dyno??

yeah i want to get up to one of those club meetings, just don't know if i'll have the time this week...we'll see
thanks

does rob or dana have a dyno?

No, but you can get access to one that's about 25 minutes from rob's shop. It's in Loganville, at SPEED HOUND.
Jody owns the place.. has a new Dynojet in floor unit. We use it frequently.
Call him at : 770-466-2722
Websire is: www.speedhound.com
E-mail is: speedhound2@msn.com

HTH,
:cool:

what is the name of rob's shop?

It's called " A & I Automotive " , next to Hooters and Fontera restaurants on right going towards Snellville from I-285.

770-972-1122 . :)

what about race gas around here?? last question i promise:D

I go to a "Kangaroo " station up I-985 towards Gainesville at the "Oakwood" exit. turn right and Kangaroo is right there. Sunoco race gas, unleaded , $3.33 a gallon... :)

Race gas??

Call Davis Oil Co. in Lilburn. They sell it in small containers and 55 gal drums. last drum I got of 118 was right at 300$ w/ tax.:D
man that $hit smells good!!!:eek: :D :D

is that sunoco 104 oct? are there any other places on the south or east side of town?
118!:eek:

david, do you know where to find that intake kit that the 9 sec car at robs had on it?