You can type here any text you want

Atlanta area tech

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

kshef

anybody know a good place to get my car worked on in the Atlanta area...i'm thinking about alky injection..oh yeah i'd like to get it up on a dyno too

Try Rob Irle at A&I Automotive. You can reach him at 770-972-1122. I think you will be pleased.
Take care, Kip

hey man, private message me your phone number, i got some places you can start. Do you go to the turbobuick of atlanta club meetings?

This guy is good...

From what i hear is that everyone likes Dana Wyatt for working on there cars around the Atlanta area. I made a mistake a while back an misjudged dana, an alot of people came to his defense. So this is one possibility for ya. Seems a lot of tr guys know him around the Atl area.

Originally posted by kshef
anybody know a good place to get my car worked on in the Atlanta area...i'm thinking about alky injection..oh yeah i'd like to get it up on a dyno too

Our club meeting is this Saturday at 3 Dollar Cafe on Windy Hill rd., off I-75 at 11am. Rob has a shop and is a mechanic on Hwy 78 between Stone Mtn and Snellville. Dana will be at the meeting Saturday.

:)

yeah i want to get up to one of those club meetings, just don't know if i'll have the time this week...we'll see
thanks

does rob or dana have a dyno?

Dyno??

yeah i want to get up to one of those club meetings, just don't know if i'll have the time this week...we'll see
thanks

does rob or dana have a dyno?

No, but you can get access to one that's about 25 minutes from rob's shop. It's in Loganville, at SPEED HOUND.
Jody owns the place.. has a new Dynojet in floor unit. We use it frequently.
Call him at : 770-466-2722
Websire is: www.speedhound.com
E-mail is: speedhound2@msn.com

HTH,
:cool:

what is the name of rob's shop?

It's called " A & I Automotive " , next to Hooters and Fontera restaurants on right going towards Snellville from I-285.

770-972-1122 . :)

what about race gas around here?? last question i promise:D

I go to a "Kangaroo " station up I-985 towards Gainesville at the "Oakwood" exit. turn right and Kangaroo is right there. Sunoco race gas, unleaded , $3.33 a gallon... :)

Race gas??

Call Davis Oil Co. in Lilburn. They sell it in small containers and 55 gal drums. last drum I got of 118 was right at 300$ w/ tax.:D
man that $hit smells good!!!:eek: :D :D

is that sunoco 104 oct? are there any other places on the south or east side of town?
118!:eek:

david, do you know where to find that intake kit that the 9 sec car at robs had on it?

thanks
we went ahead and ordered a scanmaster today, so we'll be in touch

Back