You can type here any text you want

ATR 2.5" downpipe for sale (TTA)

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbov6joe

Signal 1 J-12
I have a new stainless steel ATR downpipe and test pipe for sale. Has less than 100 miles on it. Fits 100% clean, does NOT touch anywhere it's not soposed to. No dents or damage.
$200 + shipping 913-557-9722

Does it have a dump on it, or does it just a mount to the converter?

Also how much of an improvement does it make, and how fast can you go with a 2.5" before you have to go bigger?
Thanks,

Cant you buy that pipe from ATR for $175 new?

I read the catolog over the net and it says $175 new.How much you going to let it go for.Thanks

Hi,
How did you connect the downpipe to the test pipe? Muffler clamp/band clamp?
Is the test pipe stainless? Does it have the conical adapter to go to the cat back exhaust?
Have any pics you can send? to
jwicmandy@yahoo.com
LEt me know,
James

james
long time bud i bought your rear wheels long time ago :)

this setup is installed on my TTA i just sold the car to joe

actually the test pipe is the hooker aluminum test pipe for a BUICK GN and cut 1/2 inch

it is a straight piece of pipe (not a dump)with NO CLAMP AT ALL- I made sure the pipe was the correct length and just made it fit perfectly

the price joe says is 175 WITH A TEST PIPE shipped right
JOE???
you dont need a conical piece, cause it fits perfectly to the stock TTA SETUP

Bryan,
Thanks for the info. So you are saying there isn't a clamp between the downpipe and the testpipe? It is just wedged in there?
I understand the ATR downpipe is just one piece, where the stock one is two pieces.
Do you have a pic that shows the connection between the downpipe and test pipe and the test pipe and cat back exhaust?
Hope you are getting use out of the wheels.
Let me know,
James

james you are correct-- there is no clamp there, cause the atr dp is a single piece all the way where the test pipe begins-

the test pipe is flared out 1/8th inch or so to fit OVER the down pipe, and fits PERFECTLY-

and if you didnt know, the test pipe has the GN style 4 bolt flange- then after that is the stock 4 bolt flange to conical swedge-

i was astonished that it fit so well-

i sold the tta, and just have the rears sitting in the basement waiting to go on the next TTA i purchase in the future-

joe- i dont know if ATR has a website, ive got the catalog here-

Hey Joe,
If you are willing to take $165 shipped, I will take the downpipe and test pipe....I was just figuring 10% off the price of a new downpipe from ATR.
Let me know if that is acceptable to you.
Thanks,
James
Bryan thanks for clearing that up.

James, are you trying to get me to give it to ya???:) At that price I would be giving away the $50 test pipe and loosing all the way around.
$175-10%= $157.50
$50-10%=$45
$157+$45=$202
+Shipping $???

See, I had it priced fairly to begin with at $200 shipped:)...it's brand new for the most part.... My recently lowered price of $175 shipped for both parts is bottom $$$, let me know what you want to do???

Hi Joe,
Have you taken any pictures of it where the downpipe meets the test pipe. I understand what Bryan posted, but a picture is worth a thousand words.
I did not realize a test pipe was worth that much. I bought a used one(3" steel one) for $20 last year....
I am just trying to justify paying that close to a new one. Let me think about it. If you change your mind about $165 in the mean time, let me know.
Later,
James

No pics as of yet.........I don't own or have access to a digital camera. I can say one thing about where the DP meets the test-pipe.....it doesn't leak:)

Are you sure they are out of business or just reorganizing again?

UNGN said:
Are you sure they are out of business or just reorganizing again?

well form what I've heard they're reorganizing, but to me that means out of business as of this moment. They're not taking orders and not selling anything at the moment that I know of so they're not doing business.

Back