You can type here any text you want

ATR 3" S.S Exhaust

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I have a set of brand new 3" stainless steal exhaust pipes from ATR. This is set up for the 3" crossflow muffler. This is a set of four pipes that go from the cat to the muffler and then the dual 3" outlet pipes. I do not have the clamps(4 needed) or the muffler. ATR sells the cross flow Stainless muffler for $180 I believe. You could probably run some one elses cross flow muffler with these pipes(or get ATR's) and 3" clamps are easy to get. If any one is interested in buying this off me please let me know.

Sorry no digital camera so no pics. ATR has pic in ther catalog and they have an online catalog that shows a pic. Its 3" SS all mandrel bent. Takes a 3" single inlet/ daul 3" outlet cross flow muffler. ATR sells the kit for $595, that comes with the 4 pipes, 4 muff clamps, and the muffler. They sell there SS muffler for this kit for $180 and clamps are cheap. This set of pipes is brand new (not almost or just about) never used. Taking offers over $200

Still Confused.

So this is the ATR 3" cat back for the TTA without the muffler?

Thanks

Yes thats exactly what it is. Its there kit minus the muffler and the four 3" clamps. Its a real nice set up, but right now some money to be used else where would be alot nicer.

As of right now I havent received a single offer. Dont know why either this is the high end kit for a TTA. This exhaust set up flows good enough to run in the 9's and its supposed to be quiet. If you get ATR's crossflow muffler it is supposed to be -ALOT- quieter than the single shot set ups(no drone), and is supposed to flow more. Pricey but good and here is a chance to take out a good chunk of the high price.

I get it now

I am interested. I will need to do some research on this. I am thinking of doing something like the "loud mouth" exhaust system, NO MUFFLE setup. I'll get back with you in a week. Thanks

Sam S.

The style set up you are talking about is what I just took off my car. It sucked all around, too loud especially at idle, had a terrible drone to it ect ect.. Up to you but I deffinitely wouldnt recommend a "loud mouth" set up. There are alot of really good mufflers out there that flow as good as straight pipes with out the draw backs.

20-PSI

Do you have pics of this setup. It would be helpful in my decision. How much did it cost?

Postal, thank you for being honest and upfront.

Sam S.

Back