ATR pitbull muffler

Bumps?

If I don't get your address today and/or ship your money on Sat.---Then I will mail it Priority Mail on Monday so you can have your money Quickly. PS, What do all the Bumps mean? I'm new at this. usually buy on ebay. Thanks again

The Checks In The Mail

:) :biggrin: Hello Darren ---Ya good line (right)---No REALLY--- I mailed your Postal M/O out this morning (Saturday) So, however long it takes the turtle to walk from Florida to New York, Your $MONEY$ will be there---Thank-you very much for giving me a brake. I'm replacing pieces that got stolen from my garage while I was In the Hospital having my leg amputated from infection. Enough of me crying on your shoulder!! Jjust wanted to say THANKS. (abro5011) P.S. Lemme know when you receive the money via EMAIL (abrown941@comcast.net) I check that daily and by then your post on here will be buried deep---Thanks again- Ship To:
Alexander S. Brown
11131 Corrigan Ave.
Englewood FL 34224

:) :biggrin: Hello Darren ---Ya good line (right)---No REALLY--- I mailed your Postal M/O out this morning (Saturday) So, however long it takes the turtle to walk from Florida to New York, Your $MONEY$ will be there---Thank-you very much for giving me a brake. I'm replacing pieces that got stolen from my garage while I was In the Hospital having my leg amputated from infection. Enough of me crying on your shoulder!! Jjust wanted to say THANKS. (abro5011) P.S. Lemme know when you receive the money via EMAIL (abrown941@comcast.net) I check that daily and by then your post on here will be buried deep---Thanks again- Ship To:
Alexander S. Brown
11131 Corrigan Ave.
Englewood FL 34224

Alexander, I have the muffler all boxed and ready to go. I'll E-mail you with the tracking # when I ship it.
Thanks - Darren

Got a MUFF

Thank-you Slow white car, I recieved the muffler today in perfect shape---You even cleaned it up for me---Thanks again Alex :cool: