ATR Rear sway bar

LikeMySix

Since ATR is now out of biz, these will become hard to come by. Cut a best 60' of 1.51 using this bar with a bone stock motor. Works very well IMO. Going to a stage2 so time for a more eloborate suspension. This sold thru ATR for $200 new asking $150+ s&h listed this once but never seen any money. Will take bids over $150 if someone wants it bad enough.

Yes it will work with metco lowers thats what I actually am running myself. I would highly recommend it NOT be used with stock lowers, heard that it will twist em up like a twizzler. Maybe not that bad but bends em up I heard. I will try to get some pics up here soon I have it in the car still and can let all see how it looks installed. Comes with grade 8 bolts. Also when shipping it will be oversized due to box length which may run up the cost to maybe $60-80 S&H charges from UPS. Alot of guys are running or have run around mid 9.s with this bar.
btw All my 60' times were also off the footbrake too.

FYI

On my 86 Grand Prix I ran the air bag hoses over the gas tank and down thru the top of the upper spring bracket. Keeps the hoses away from a lot of moving parts.