ATR Rods, JE Pistons, Roller Cam, Stock Crank

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
JE pistons w/ Rings .020 over in very good shape. $325 Shipped

ATR H-Beam HP Rods. Excellent Shape. Stock length. Perfect for Stock or Eagle Crank. $425 Shipped

214/214 Billter Roller Cam kit. This is complete kit from Weber Racing. Same grind I went 9.99 with and still idles great. Perfect for street/strip. Includes cam, nose hardware, double timing gear, roller lifters, pushrods. Weber just checked the cam out(in fact it will ship from them). You will need to have front cover machined ($35 at Weber) $800 shipped.

Stock Crank std/std. May need polishing, no more than .010/.010 $300 shipped.

I have pictures if needed.

Sully

214/214

I am interested in the cam and associated parts. I have been talking with Weber Racing about a stroker kit and this is the cam Brian is suggesting.I am curious what heads you were running @ 9.99. Thanks Mike

tcbscott/86-7tt said:
I am interested in the cam and associated parts. I have been talking with Weber Racing about a stroker kit and this is the cam Brian is suggesting.I am curious what heads you were running @ 9.99. Thanks Mike

I was running Champion Irons with Beehive springs. It is an excellent cam and pulls like a sob on top.

Steve

Sob on top

If you dont mind I would like some pics. I assume hydraulic roller? Italked with Brian today and that went well.Thank you Mike. And if this is better for you 301-714-0099 office or 301-343-6780. email k.scott@myactv.net :cool:

Interested in the rods, if you can prove that they are off center.

Back