You can type here any text you want

ATR Rods, JE Pistons, Roller Cam, Stock Crank

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

V6 Beast

Under Pressure
JE pistons w/ Rings .020 over in very good shape. $325 Shipped

ATR H-Beam HP Rods. Excellent Shape. Stock length. Perfect for Stock or Eagle Crank. $425 Shipped

214/214 Billter Roller Cam kit. This is complete kit from Weber Racing. Same grind I went 9.99 with and still idles great. Perfect for street/strip. Includes cam, nose hardware, double timing gear, roller lifters, pushrods. Weber just checked the cam out(in fact it will ship from them). You will need to have front cover machined ($35 at Weber) $800 shipped.

Stock Crank std/std. May need polishing, no more than .010/.010 $300 shipped.

I have pictures if needed.

Sully

214/214

I am interested in the cam and associated parts. I have been talking with Weber Racing about a stroker kit and this is the cam Brian is suggesting.I am curious what heads you were running @ 9.99. Thanks Mike

tcbscott/86-7tt said:
I am interested in the cam and associated parts. I have been talking with Weber Racing about a stroker kit and this is the cam Brian is suggesting.I am curious what heads you were running @ 9.99. Thanks Mike

I was running Champion Irons with Beehive springs. It is an excellent cam and pulls like a sob on top.

Steve

Sob on top

If you dont mind I would like some pics. I assume hydraulic roller? Italked with Brian today and that went well.Thank you Mike. And if this is better for you 301-714-0099 office or 301-343-6780. email k.scott@myactv.net :cool:

Sob on top

Would you consider $700.00 and leave them@ Weber Racing and Brian said he would ship them with my stroker kit. :biggrin:

Interested in the rods, if you can prove that they are off center.

Back