ATR S/S Cat back exhaust with pit bull muffs

DDot690

Well, I was holding this for a buyer but have not heard back regarding payment & shipping. Up for grabs again is the Stainless steel ATR 2 1/2 exhaust with stainless pit bull mufflers. Going price is $ 475 plus shipping cost or local pick up. Not going to BG this year. I have pics but can't seem to get them loaded on site, will send if you want. Thanks

i pm'ed u earlier can u send me a pic or too.....thx mike
if it's in good shape ill let u know asap......blckwllsrsus@aol.com

Atr Exhaust

Are you willing to sell it without the mufflers I already have the pitbulls ?

MISFIT ATR S/S Cat back exhaust with pit bull muffs

Anyone happen to know anything about this guy or this exhaust? I bought it, and I and a reputable exhaust shop have determined that there's no way it can be mounted on my very original GN - the tailpipes are a good 3 inches from making it to the mounting point behind the wheels.

BAD87GN said:
Anyone happen to know anything about this guy or this exhaust? I bought it, and I and a reputable exhaust shop have determined that there's no way it can be mounted on my very original GN - the tailpipes are a good 3 inches from making it to the mounting point behind the wheels.
maybe his test pipe was longer than yours,or DP is longer,pretty sure all ATR stuff is exact,that is of the same product line ,never heard of this problem b4

It's not rocket technology

It is pretty simple, If it came from ATR for a GN and you bought it Off a GN. There has to be something wrong with the length of the down pipe and/or test pipe you are using. I don't think ATR sold thousands of these systems and some how GM and/or ATR messed up with your car where it won't fit. I have the very same system on the GN I have (12,000miles and very stock) it works perfectly as it did on the other GN.