You can type here any text you want

Attn Mods: Could we add a "What's it worth?" Forum?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

mjdwyer23

Woosh WaGoN
Hi Folks-
Would anyone else find it beneficial to have a subforum for "what's it worth," "thinking about selling," "testing the waters," etc.? I would hope that this would be an area for a lot of the discussion that ends up derailing "real" for sale threads as well as a place for those who "aren't quite sure" whether or not they want to sell. Comments?

No.

It would take away from the excitement we get from coming to the cars for sale section.

Coming to the cars for sale section IS everything you already brought up, its all HERE and not somewhere else where your average Joe (maybe Joe the Plumber) would not find it.

Thats my thoughts, lets just try and keep it simple so there arent more than 60 areas for people to post in :smile:

I know your only asking for 1 more area, but people frequent the cars for sale section more than what you would think. Feel free to post those questions in the lounge, and when they arent answered, post here and you will get more responses.

BW

Back