You can type here any text you want

Audi LMP R18 e-tron Quattro

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

87chrisss

BLUBYU
This thing is just sick , cool technology Diesel/Electric.. I think it runs on Biodiesel but dont quote me on it.

http://jalopnik.com/watching-an-audi-corner-at-212-mph-is-like-nothing-you-484658031

The R18 e-tron quattrois a hybrid version of the R18 ultra, utilising aWilliams Hybrid Powerdesignedflywheel accumulator systemfor energy storage which delivers 500 kJ to the front wheels via an electric motor, giving the car four (quattro) wheel drive. The system, as per the regulations, is only available at speeds above 120 km/h (75 mph). The car is fitted with a smaller 58 litre fuel tank.[2]
The e-tron has six automatic modes that are driver selectable on the steering wheel. The modes manage engine mapping, short bursts accelerating from corners, quattro four wheel drive, wet weather, etc. Allan McNish said "I don't have to press a button ... It does it automatically ... It is like traction control."[4]

Back