You can type here any text you want

Austin Area Turbo Buick Rally

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
My car is getting some work done right now (suspension mostly) but I'm down after I get it back!

Sweet guys, I've been out traveling for a few weeks but I'm back! :)

Look for a follow-up from me soon on the plan...

Turbo Buick Rally & Dyno Day @ Boost Logic in Austin, Tx on January 26th 2013

11:00 AM meet & greet at STILES BBQ parking lot on Lamar (http://www.stilesswitchbbq.com/)
12:00 PM eat lunch & set dyno order ($50 per car for 2 pulls)
1:00 PM take a Turbo Buick caravan over to the dyno location
3:00 PM conclude / pics & dyno results posted to the Texas forum

** Date and locations will be tentative depending on interest level & weather **

IF you're interested in being a part of this please let me know and we'll get things rolling, the goal is to have fun, talk cars, bounce ideas off each other etc! :)

I don't get back from a trade show in CA until the 27th and will probably pick my car up the following week, so the 26th is out for me. I will check this thread for updates in case the date changes.

Ditto for me, work has me in Albuquerque from the 19-30. There's a chance I might make it home early, will have to play it by ear.

Ok so nearly zero interest after all the PMs etc...is the date just too soon?

Ok so nearly zero interest after all the PMs etc...is the date just too soon?

Still interesed, just will be out of town most of this month. The following weekend would be better for me, not sure about the others.

Should work for me - by the way I think you may have met my buddy Nathan at Cars N Coffee today. He texted me some pics of a white TR and then I told him to ask your screen name.

Keep me in the loop...i will come out and play. ( as long as it is dry!) DRs suck in the rain.

Back