You can type here any text you want

AutoFair - Sept 16

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

SloGN

I'm a ASSHOLE.....
For those of you not on our NC/SC Yahoo Group yet... ;) I got our entry forms form AutoFair today. I have to return them by July 7th(next week). We are slated for Saturday Sept 16, and have our 12 spots. I can request more spots, but I have to do that also by next Friday. So what I need from you guys is for all who want to let me know ASAP. Entry will be first come first served basis, and I can't guarantee any spots past our initial 12. I can also get a support pass if someone wants to go and not bring their vehicle to show. That spot will be parking in the lot outside the back of the track. Also I need to list what other 2 trophys we want, Best of Show is a mandatory, so the other 2 are up for voting. Give me your suggestions and we can do a poll and vote on the Yahoo board. So I'll start off and take 1st spot!

DANG IT!!! i THOUGHT I WAS LOGGED IN, I MUST BE PRETENDING TO BE PAT AGAIN! :D THIS POST WAS POSTED BY NCTYPHOON!

Cheryl,

Sept. 16th.... If you have any spots still open, I'll take one.

K.

Back