Autometer guages to repalce Stock Guage

Lvnspeeed

Looking for some advise. I am redoing my car that was in a lake. The stock gauge is all rusty and rotten looking. I bought a set of autometer gauges that set up to look kinda like a GNX dash.
Here is what I have:
Tach Where do I tie it in?
Speedo Where do I tie it in? Is there a Holgram sensor already in these cars?
Oil psi (mechanical)
water temp (mechanical)
Boost (mechanical)
Volts (no big deal)
I found the turn signal wires
I found the check engine lamp

What else do I need ? Does anything else need to be hooked up so the ECU will be happy?

I plan to tape up the factory dash plug so it wont short out.

Thanks all suggestions welcome

Many choices of this style dash are Coming soon!

We are coming out with a bunch of different options for this style dash and the prices will range from $650 - $1,200 depending on what options you go with.

Each dash combination comes Pre-wired and bench tested before it leaves the manufacture so you get a product that does not involve a bunch of work on your end.

We are still adding prices, options, and content to our new website at this time but hope to have everything finished up soon and get these to customers..

Dash 018.jpg

GNX style dash 012.jpg

Tach = Goes to the green plug connector located behind the alternator....

Speedo = Goes to a VSS that is for your recommended auto-meter gauge, this can be found via Auto-meter, Summit, Jeg's Etc...

Is there a tach lead behind the stock cluster so i dont have to run a wire all the way out to the alt?

Also what a VSS? I called autometer and they said a 87 GN should already have the sensor i could tap into any clue what they are talking about?

Is there a tach lead behind the stock cluster so i dont have to run a wire all the way out to the alt?

Also what a VSS? I called autometer and they said a 87 GN should already have the sensor i could tap into any clue what they are talking about?
VSS = Vehicle Speed Sensor

If you called Autometer and gave them your speedometer part number and they didn't recommend the proper VSS then you got someone lazy or ignorent on the phone....Try again! We had a 57 Chevy in here some some minor detail work and the Speedometer didn't work and come to find out the VSS was never even hooked up nor was it in the car so I called Autometer and gave them the speedometer part number and he gave me the specific part number for the proper VSS for that speedometer, Ordered it right away from them and we hooked it up and it worked perfectly...

analog dash car? if so, then the plug that fed the boost/tach module has a tach signal in it. Pin B

Bob