Average price for car trailer?

Well I've looked around and went to both places around here on 820 looking, nothing that was low enough, so I'm heading to Terrys in OK City tomorrow to look at this one http://www.terrystrailers.com/CHAL_ALUM_FLR_BX.jpg
The in-floor storage box is cool, and for $150 they will make one 2" lower than this one, total price $2400.
The ones at C&S here started at $2900 and were still too tall and no storage.

Originally posted by 2QUIK6
Well I've looked around and went to both places around here on 820 looking, nothing that was low enough, so I'm heading to Terrys in OK City tomorrow to look at this one http://www.terrystrailers.com/CHAL_ALUM_FLR_BX.jpg
The in-floor storage box is cool, and for $150 they will make one 2" lower than this one, total price $2400.
The ones at C&S here started at $2900 and were still too tall and no storage.
Thats a sturdy and sweet looking trailer!

The trailer in red looks even better in person. I ended getting the 2" drop, a split 4' dove tail, a huge and tall rock guard, 6' ramps, and in floor storage box is huge too (will hold spare tire and plenty of tools, for a total of $2950. These guys make some very nice trailers, www.terrystrailers.com . I go back to pick it up in 3 weeks.

i know where you can get the same trailer for 1850:D my uncle Mike has one as well as a few friends, very nice and plenty of clearance for the TTA to not scrap.

Originally posted by turbocody
i know where you can get the same trailer for 1850:D my uncle Mike has one as well as a few friends, very nice and plenty of clearance for the TTA to not scrap.
Yeah, I've seen Mike's, very nice trailer if its the same one he had out at Denton about a year ago. Unless its got lowered spindles and low profile tires with 6' ramps, the TTA will not drive right on. Can't have any more than 2.25" of lift for every foot of the ramp, and with a regular dove tail thats 2' long it will bottom out in the center as there's only 5" of clearance.

Good choice Rob! I can't wait to see it in person. I too been thinking of buying a trailer.

Dannyo