You can type here any text you want

AWD turbo elipse kill today.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

cool 84

Got hotair?
I was out driving around with the boost ~15psi and saw an eclipse with a front mount coming up behind me. He gets beside me and immediately asks if I want to go out to a road in the middle of nowhere to race. I agree of course. We hit a redlight on the way there and it was loping. My confidence sunk a little lower. We get out to the spot and go on three honks. I launch with 1 psi on dragradials and he puts a car on me right away. By the top of first I was even with him. I put about 1.5 cars between us by the top of third an shut it down. It was a little closer than I had wanted but I still won. I ended up talking to him for a while and found out some of his mods. He had big cams, big turbo, frontmount, injectors, exhaust, and that's about all I asked him about. He said it had gone 12.6@112 on 14psi and he was currently on 100 octane and a little more boost. I wasn't so disapointed at this point. He ended up being a nice guy who knew what these cars are.

Good kill. Those AWD Mitsus are tough in a short stoplight race. I lost to a modded one on the street when I was bone stock. He took me out of the hole and I couldn't reel him in by the next light. :(

Yes, seen several running 11.2s but most are not that fast.

good kill , i just put a larger turbo and a clutch in my mitsu and my friends keep asying , what if the eclipse gets fste than the regal and i just laugh.

Back