You can type here any text you want

B2B vs SFI

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

540Malibu

getting to the point where i will be determining which EFI setup to go with. My question is, will there be any significant difference between running either one of these setups on my combo.
533ci BBC, Dart Pro-1 325 Heads,244/256@.050 hyd roller .632 lift, 9.2:1 compression,Procharger F2 centrifugal s/c 10psi. not intercooled at the moment, but will be after motor is up and running. single plane EFI holley intake. I will be running 95lb injectors. The car will be street driven 3-4 times a week so i need it to run smoothly. Which one will be easier to tune (i will be going w/b02),and will provide the best driveability @ part throttle, the power difference is not a major concern right now unless its going to be alot. But the motor will need to idle on cool mornings and stay steady for a highway drive for quite a distance. As for anything else, behind it will be a th-400, 3k stall with a gearvendors setup, and 3.55 or 4.11 gears. Thanks alot.

Back