Back from the dead - Billet T Shifter Handles!

TR Custom Parts

Mark Hueffman - Owner
Available only to TB.com members, these will not be on our site as we are only doing a limited run of TEN of these. You all know what they look like! Will post up a pic later when I get a chance. Pricing is $72 for plain black and $80 for laser engraved logos. Shipping is $7.95. These are going to be on a reserved basis, you pay for it up front to reserve it and we ship when ready so there will be a 2-3 week waiting period. Goal is to get them done by Christmas.

Prefer to only do PAYPAL for this deal. Send payment to mhueffman@snet.net to reserve yours. I will keep everyone informed on how many are left on this thread. You can also email me first to see how many are left.

THREE have now been reserved! Here is a pic of a no logo one.

Attachments

• no logo.jpg
    no logo.jpg
    52.8 KB · Views: 889
I am interested in a set, but i would like to know 2 things, how are they installed, does it need an adaptor/harware..etc
and the laser engraving, do you have the option to have the power 6 logo in color, as some people have them
thanks

I am interested in a set, but i would like to know 2 things, how are they installed, does it need an adaptor/harware..etc
and the laser engraving, do you have the option to have the power 6 logo in color, as some people have them
thanks

Sent you an email.

Not sure if we will be doing another run or not! Has to be enough interested parties to convince my engraver to do this again. We don't want to be sitting on them.

To the people who did get in on time for this ALL shifter handles have shipped!:biggrin:

If theres another run ill order one for sure possibly two my girl was gonna get it for me for xmas....

count me in if you do it again......

Haven't posted in awhile, have always wanted one of your billet shifter handles, but kept putting it off. Besides, I am tired of replacing the stock plastic one that always breaks. Speaking of which, Mines has been broken for over a year:(So if you do decide on another run, put me on that list, I am in 1000%:)

Mark, I am in for one, prefer the engraved one. Let me know when to paypal if you do another run.

I missed out on this. You can count me in as interested in purchasing an engraved one.

Another run of 10 are in the works. When they are ready I will start a new thread about them. Once the thread is posted, it will work the same way as this one. First come with $$$$ first served. Not taking any deposits or payments at this point. Once the process is under way, will let you all know.

As far as in time for Christmas, ain't going to happen. Looking at mid January hopefully.

AWESOME! Much appreciated Mark! I never usually check this section but will try to keep an eye out now!