You can type here any text you want

back in town, also selling car

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

turbota633

i returned to the island on thursday from deployment, sometime soon i might see you all at the track, its been a while since i been there. thanks stew for watchin over my car and doing what you could while i was gone. for anyone interested i still plan to sell it, anyone interested let me know, you can call me at 783-4742. its an '86, has around 156,000 miles, had top end rebuilt around 20,000 miles ago,some hi-performance bolt-ons. the car needs a turbo..it ran fine before the turbo blew, then when that happened it wasn't too long before i deployed, so i had no time to fix it, and now i need to sell it. i will be glad to answer any questions,feel free to call me, i'm looking to get around $3,500 for the car.
-Joe

Hope you're not leaving again so soon! Anyhoo welcome home! Just got back from a short one myself. Any problems getting it out of the impoundment lot? Let me know when is a good time I can bring your stuff to ya. stew

i am leaving for a month in mid december, but i leave the island for good in june. i am back for now, just leaving soon for a break to go home, not back to the desert. all i have to do is make an appointment with the mp's to get it out of storage, but i don't know if i wanna putr it back here on base, i was thinking of asking if anyone had a spot they'd let me put it in because if i dont get it registered and all t hat right away(like before i go on leave) then it porobly will get towed again, and i doubt that in the cars condition i could get all that done before i go on leave. but i will let you know when i get it out and all that, if i knew i had someone to buy it i'd get it out and bring it back on post, but i don't know how long it will sit here, so i donno, if anyone is interested in it; $3,500- needs new turbo/ or rebuild the one on the car(TA-49), other than that the car was fine before the turbo went. call me@ 783-4742.

-Joe

p.s.
Stew thanks again for all that you did while i was gone.

Back