You can type here any text you want

back space

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

USMC_Turbo6

what size back space are you guy running on a 8" drag lite with a 275/60/15 MT on it

ok thanks would summit be the best place to get it from and if you do any of you have a part number?

ok thanks would summit be the best place to get it from and if you do any of you have a part number?

Stick to a 4" or a 4.5" as you can use a 1/4" spacer like Grumpy does with the 4.5". Stay away from the 3.5" rims as they'll hit the fenderlip if they aren't rolled. Jegs or Summit will be your best bet.

4 inch BS .... make sure your rear end is pretty much center. alot of these cars the rear end is to 1 side or the other an may cause some rubing issues

Weld makes very few wheels in 4inch bs for some reason. The alumistars are available in 4inch bs, but are very pricey.

4" would be perfect but centerline is the only ones I know of tha makes it. Weld only makes 3 1/2 or 4 1/2.....Also, is it safe to run a spacer?

Sent from my DROID2

I have run smaller than 1/4" spacers. I eventually found wheels that fit without spacers.

Back