You can type here any text you want

bad 02 senser???

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

hakkers

Well to start i have been having trouble with this car and getting low 02's and getting knock even at low boost of 15psi and have been checking fuel pressure and still checking things but lately i have gone threw three o2 sensers first two where ntk and when i installed them the scanmaster cc would cycle like normal going from 0 to 250 and restarting but after about 5 min of idling then the cc just stop and dont move so just tried a bosch o2 and did the same thing would they all be bad? to note tho the last couple times i went out the battery was dead and when i charged battery and started it would start and would have black smoke coming out of exhaust till i drove it a bit would that foul an 02 senser Thanks for any help or suggestions

What chip are you running? Are you sure your chip isn't open loop idle? If the chip is open loop idle you won't see any cross counts at idle.

with the closed loop thing why do the cc read propperly when first installed and then numbers just stop Also hotairgnx548 would you have a part number for that 02 senser no one seems to cary any others around here thanks

Back