Bad bog now with SD2

TurboTdr3.8

I have been tuning on my 87 TB and my IAC numbers have been high so I decided to lower it to acceptable level like 15 at hot idle now, before I adjusted the TB adjustment it performed great and no bog at about 65 IAC , now I have a serious bog , does opening up the TB blades create a leaner setting from what I had before with TB blade less open at idle . Has anybody run into that ? I meant to say this is a Accufab 70mm TB

What does the wideband say? Spiking way lean or way too rich? Some spike is normal....

You can adjust the accelerator pump setting to get it where you need it. BLM cell 12.

I agree, give cell 12 some juice, I also assume you re adjusted your tips after tweaking the idle air screw.

Sent from my iPhone 6+ using Tapatalk.

I looked at the WB at the time it did it and it was 8.0 afr , once it caught up it went back to a leaner number and run normal , put you in mind like a carb without a acc pump . I know about the setting on cell 12 but I am trying figure out why opening the TB blade at idle caused this .

Got it fixed , moved cell 12 up 20 points and no more Bog now , thanks all for your comments , goes to show you how temperamental these TB`s are , you move one thing and something else needs moving it never ends