Bad Deal...Long Story!

Leave your cell phone at home so there is no record of your traveling. Use an Alias, don't tell anyone you are going down there. :eek:

hboost said:
Anything this guy sells takes forever to ship, I remember some guy on here bought a turbo from him and had the same problem. With a little over $4g's in his pocket, you would think he can ship a motor immediately. The moderators should keep certain guys from trying to sell their s hit on this board. It creates MAJOR problems. i.e.; blanket party...... :rolleyes:

Wonder if that turbo now has issues from being run on a copper'd out motor :eek:

Razor, Probably he did have problems, if he ever got it. His name is Al Shapiro on the board. He'll probably chime in once he sees this....

Guys, I appreciate the support and replies. I would love to do most of the things suggested, but I think karma will take care of it. It's just that it takes to long sometimes and I can't be there to see it. From now on I'll only trade/buy from people I know. You guys are right, this board isn't what it used to be.

He hasn't replied to my email or attempted to post on this board. I hope something really, really, really, really bad has happened to him. I work hard for my money, and hate not getting what I paid for. :mad:

Razor...I never thought about that turbo. I really hope that Al doesn't have any problems with it.

Originally Posted by al shapiro
Its funny how mitchell told Godfrey that he has been out of town since 7/12/06 but he received my check for the turbo on 7/13/06 AND HAD TO SIGN FOR IT BECAUSE I SENT IT CERTIFIED WITH A RETURN RECEIPT. I think that this confirms that Mitchell will tell anyone whatever it takes at the moment like a teenage boy trying to get his first girl in the sack. I think that if he has a sack he should fill it with some balls and conduct himself like a man. It was definately the worst buying experience that I ever had. And to think that he was upset because he has been on this board for 6 years and we ruined his name. If anybody considers buying from him after reading this thread, then be prepared for a ride and if someone reads this thread and decides not to buy from him then I feel like we have done some good. As for
DABIGGUY have you thought about stand up comedy?

whoever wrote this....my name is stephanie, i am william's fiancee...and for your information.wiseguy....I signed for the ****check!!!!So get your facts straight...

Quote:
Originally Posted by peterkin
I’ve tried to hold my tongue, but I can’t any longer. This is going to be long so bear with me. I’m going to tell you about my ordeal in dealing with William Mitchell ( whitettype86 ) buying the 4.1 he had for sale.
http://www.turbobuick.com/forums/sh...9&highlight=4.1

This is the ad he posted for the sale:
again...this is stephanie...
Have a 4.1 motor for sale,

84 casting block, hard block to lower deck, Ti putty lifter valley.
stock rolled fillet crank<-- BULL S H I Twe sold what we were told(by the engine's builder)Stock cleaned up rods with Arp bolts
billet main caps #2 and #3
RJC Girdle
Chrome oil pan
0.030 diamond forged pistons
224/224 precision roller cam
M&A III aluim Heads with 1.65 roller rockers fully ported and polished.
Stock fully ported lower intake to M&A intake
Bhj damper
Champions Billet Alternator and P.S. Pump Bracket <-- NO ALTERNATOR WE said CHAMPION"S BilletAlternator and powersteering pump BRACKET!!(no where did we say there was an alternator...that was sold seperately
J&W flywheel

$3500

Motor ran for 15mins had problems with the fast unit. <--- BULLS H I T I was present for the 15 minute run time...and yes...the FAST computer was a problem(o2 sensor was wired incorrectly/which caused a rich fuel dump)

Alright, I’m going to start with the emails that were sent and I’ll comment on those below the emails when necessary.
Initial email…. You had no right posting these emails....but i'll humor you and respond
Tue, 20 Jun 2006 09:28:28

William,

I'm very interested in the motor ( 4.1 ) you have for sale on turbobuick.com. I did have a few questions though. Is the crank undercut? You stated that it's stock. Does that mean stock specs, i.e. uncut? Also, it has hardblock in it. Is it streetable at all? What would shipping be to 22309? Have you run this motor or a 4.1 before like this?

-Godfrey

His response….

Tue, 20 Jun 2006 20:05:02

Crank is std no cut. Motor is streetable and u will never have to worry
about the car overheating unless u blow a headgasket or thermostat
sticks.
Shipping should be no more than $225. Motor has 15min run time and
never got
the fast program worked out and lost interest and time. Have new baby
and
house to deal with.

William

O.k., he confirmed that the crank should be standard. I opened the motor today ( 8/30 ) and the bearings are .010 on the rods with copper showing on all bearings that were pulled. I don’t know what the mains are yet. I didn’t feel like pulling the girdle apart. Engine builder informed us that crank was standard and only needed polishing...never occured to us to think otherwise

Next email from me…

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 08:44:04

Oh, I did have a couple more things. I can make payment any way you like. However you want to do it. Once payment is recieved, how soon do you think you could have the motor out? I get married next Saturday ( July 1 ) and I won't be back until the 8th of July. How are you shipping it? Does it have to be delivered to a business?

His response…

Wed, 21 Jun 2006 12:42:40

Motor is coming out this week, Once payment cleared
I'll send it right out by freight and it would be easier if it was
delivered to a business. Motor is complete long block with water pump and champions billet aluminum bracket, fuel injector rail and thats it. For another $300 I'll throw in a 70mm accufab throttle body with precision phelnum all polished and Rjc spacer. I"ll call u tonight.

It get’s good, I promise. Just keep reading. PAYMENT DIDN"T CLEAR FOR 11 DAYS....of course we weren't going to ship until "credit"check Godfrey sent cleared!!!

Next email from me…

Thu, 22 Jun 2006 08:43:46

I've sent the money out. I've attached a PDF file that
has a copy of the confirmation reciept from the USPS.
Also, if you could keep this to yourself it would be
greatly appreciated. Also, am I getting any of the
sensors. Cam Sensor, Crank Sensor, etc? Oh, and what compression did you build this motor to?

His response…

Thu, 22 Jun 2006 18:30:02

Motor is 9 to 1 compression and yes you'll get cam sensor and crank
sensor
and the sensors on the manifold.

William

MISSING A FEW EMAILS AREN"T WE GODFREY??

Next email from me…

Wed, 5 Jul 2006 13:59:57

Dude...I'm really starting to get upset. You've pushed the ship date
Out twice and you haven't returned my calls nor have you given me any
status. If this were a set of valve covers it wouldn't be a big deal. I've sent you $4025.00 and you can't pick up the phone and tell me what's going on?!!?!?!? Give me a call man. Let me know something. I'm not hard to deal with, but you cannot expect me to sit by and idle while you have that much of my money. Give me a call. You will get my voicemail until Friday until I get off of this ship. I'll be monitoring my email though.

Notice that it’s been exactly two weeks. I got married, and came back from my honeymoom expecting to sneak up on some friends with a 4.1 and kick some a s s! Nope, WRONG! SORRY...WE WERE DEALING WITH (both) William's (and our 16 month old son's) blood poisoning,and extremely dangerous health issue....AND we explained this to GODFREY...I KNOW I DID PERSONALLY
His response…

WHICH WAS WRITTEN FROM OUR SON"S HOSPITAL ROOM!
Fri, 07 Jul 2006 06:41:04

hey...this has been a hectic week...my girlfriends grandma died
unexpectedly,and we had funeral svcs to go to, then our realtor(finally) found us a house, and we have been busy trying to get our stuff moved in. I apologize for the delay in responding to you...but like i said, we just moved, and my girlfriend just got a phone line turned on...won't even have high speed internet until next week. Anyway...again, I am sorry man, I am not trying to blow you off or leave u in the dark...i'll call u later today.
oh....and congrats on the wedding man!
William

How about, ******** the congrats. Where’s my s hi t! He had an excuse for everything! OH REALLY?!?**** YOU...WE WERE being sincere on the wedding congrats, and-in between the hospital-for both my fiancee and our son, and dealing with my grandmother's death, and our move across state...not too mention financial issues due to william having to miss work for medical treatment...and trying to deal with the stress of obtaining william's engine stand from where it was without a truck....or any type of activity from william, due to his condition...Next email from me…

Fri, 7 Jul 2006 09:00:47

I can understand being busy. Again, like I said I am not hard to deal
with. I just needed to know what was going on. Can we work out some sort of deal on the 300 for the tb/plenum? I was kinda expecting this thing to be here when I got back so I could get my car out of storage. Now it's going to be in there longer than expected. I'm off of the cruise ship and back home. You can call me anytime.

I’m still being nice at this point! WE INFORMED YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY...

His response…

Wed, 12 Jul 2006 21:40:24

Godfrey,

I need that address to the shop again. I lost it on the move and its
somewhere in the boxes. Sorry for the delay.I hate moving and hate
funerals
and work. Let me know so I can ship your motor out this week.

Thanks,
william

Can you guess if it shipped or not?! Would have....however you failed to give us the address again...

Next email from me…after trying to contact him since July 12th.

Mon, 24 Jul 2006 10:26:25

Dude...this is really getting to be outrageous! If you
don't let me know something legal action will be
taken. I have no problem coming to Arizona to see you!
You WILL NOT take money from me, PERIOD! I asked you
nicely to keep me in the loop and you're not doing
that. I'm about tired of being nice about this! If you
didn't have the motor out and ready to go when you
posted it for sale, you never should have posted it. I
have done EVERYTHING that I said that I was going to
do. You have done nothing but cash my checks and keep
telling me the motor is coming next week for a month!
You have until the end of the week before I move
forward with legal action!

I ended up having to go to Arizona, but you’ll read about that later! NO problem for us....easier actually...

His response…

Mon, 24 Jul 2006 17:07:23

Godfrey,

I know your frustrated and understand. Motor is out its been out. The
Car has been sold also and gone. I don't have any excuses. I've been busy with work and can't get things situated to ship the motor. It took me month to ship a transmission. I've been out of town since the 12th of July. I'm working on getting the motor out to u this week. I didn't know it was going to be this difficuilt but I will get the motor to u. I promise and I'm sorry for this long period and understand your fustrastion. If u like I can call u tomorrow if u like. I need your your number again.

William Mitchell

Now he tells me the muthaf uc kin’ motor has been out of the car! So it’s just sitting? Can you guess if it shipped or not?! WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING while being as ****ing sick as my fiancee was/is...
Next email from me…

Thu, 27 Jul 2006 04:29:02

Is the motor on it's way yet? Would it be possible for
you to take it to Nick and have him crate it and ship
it? You've got to do something. I'm about to start
traveling again and I need to know that this thing is
on it's way. I need to know what to tell this shop
before I leave. They keep asking me if it's coming and
they have to make space for it.

His response… AFTER WE FINALLY discovered and were diagnosed with the condition...and now finally, DR's can give a better treatment....since they have the results from the lab back...

Its ready to go to the freight company. I got sick I have some kind of
bacteria called Mrsa which causes flu and allot of degusting crap on
your body that looks like flesh eating virus. And supposedly its contagious. So I've missed work intill it goes away. The motor is still at my friends house and I'm planning on shipping it from there. It only cost $220 to ship it to u. But first I have to get well. Sorry man. This really sucks. I'll call Nick tomorrow and see if he can help me out. I have a couple more parts that Nick needs to pick up. I'll let u know and sorry for all the f@$& problems.

William Mitchell

He never called Nick, I called Nick! I really didn’t give a ****about no disease, no dead grandmother’s, no new house problems, no new baby! Neither one of those had i t to do with $4000.00! That disease must have eaten his balls and his brain! **** YOUR ATTITUDE DUDE! If HE COULD HAVE DONE THINGS ANY FASTER...HE WOULD HAVE...he almost died you selfish ass!Next email from me…

Fri, 28 Jul 2006 08:00:33

Get better dude! Seems you've had a rough go lately. I appreciate the update.

I already had my flight to Tucson to visit him in Phoenix! I was just waiting to leave! BULL****.....YOU WERE HERE FOR WORK....DON'T TRY TO ACT "BAD"
There is no next email from me until August 12th! I got to Tucson and had to do some work out at Ft. Huachuca. Friday night ( 8/4 ) I called and told him that I was coming to Phoenix Saturday morning!****ING LIE...HE WAS ALL FOR YOU COMING THERE, SO YOU COULD SEE FIRST HAND THE SITUATION, AND THE LOCATION OF ENGINE. THERE WAS NO "SQUIRMING" INVOLVED...QUIT TRYING TO MAKE US SOUND LIKE WE ARE CROOKS....WE DID EVERYTHING WE COULD He squirmed and tried to give me the run around and say I didn’t have to come out there. He said he’d get the motor over to Nick so he could ship it and everything would be o.k.. I made it brutally clear that I was COMING TO PHOENIX! He called me back and said he could meet me at the house where the motor was on Saturday morning. I drove 3 hours from Sierra Vista, AZ to Phoenix, AZ to meet him at some house where the motor was. I get there and he isn’t even there yet. This old guy comes out and let’s me in the garage where the motor was.THAT OLD GUY STOLE YOUR THROTTLEBODY AND SOLD IT TO HIS NEIGHBOR...YOU WERE THERE WHEN HE COULDN'T EXPLAIN WHERE IT WAS WITHOUT CHECKING WITH HIS BROTHER FIRST....OH HOW QUICKLY YOU SEEM TO FORGET.. I bought the plenum/throttle body from him that he mentioned previously and asked him to leave it on the motor. BULL****....LOOK BACK AT THE EMAILS....WILLIAM SAID I WILL THROW IN THE THROTTLE BODY -FOR ANOTHER $300....WHICH WAS ALREADY OFF OF THE MOTOR... No dice, there was dust ( thick dust ) all down in the intake. The motor was covered in this orange dust like the s hi t had bee left outside or something. Anyway, he shows up about 30 minutes later.LIE..IT WAS ONLY .5 MINUTES...WE WERE JUST DOWN THE ROAD WHEN HOMEOWNER CALLED AND SAID GODFREY WAS THERE FOR US He’s going on and on about how he didn’t run the motor much and just trying to make small talk. Honestly, I wanted to crack his skull for having me come all the way out here for some this crap.IF YOU HAD SUCH A PROBLEM....WHY WEREN'T YOU MAN ENOUGH TO BRING IT UP TO US IN PERSON, INSTEAD OF ON THIS THREAD? He ended up having to call a buddy to come over to get the motor over to Nick’s house. YOU ARE SUCH A ****ING LIAR....AND I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT TO YOUR FACE....YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WILLIAM MADE ME STAY NEXT DOOR GODFREY.....STOP TALKING **** ABOUT MY MAN....YOU HAD OUR PHONE NUMBER FROM THE VERY BEGINNING....WHY WERE YOU SO AFRAID TO USE IT??BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT THERER WAS A LIFETHREATENING SITUATION THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH, AND AT THE TIME.....YOU HAD NO PROBLEM WAITING....**GOD FORBID YOUR NEW WIFE GOT SICK***I’ve never seen someone a cu nt hair away from an as s woopin’ and still trying to be friendly. I’m telling you, that disease did a number on his brain! We get to Nick’s house and Nick agrees to ship the motor for me. Thanks Nick! Well, William couldn’t find the plenum/throttle body and promise to either find it or buy a new one and send it to me. What..the…f cuk…ever! So, the motor arrived and I still haven’t received my plenum/throttle body or the $300.00 I gave him for it. AS SOON AS WE ARE FINANCIALLY ABLE TO MAKE IT RIGHT WE WILL.....HOWEVER WE ARE A BIT BEHIND ON OUR BILLS SINCE WILLIAM WAS SO VIOLENTLY ILL(AND HAD TO MISS WORK DUE TO MEDICAL TREATMENT AND HOSPITAL)....
Next email from me…..

Sat, 12 Aug 2006 16:34:53

It's been a week and I haven't heard anything from you. I really,
really don't want to have to come back to Phoenix.

His Reponse….

Sun, 13 Aug 2006 16:56:28

Give me two weeks, Thats what I told u on that Saturday. The part was
Stolen to the best of my knowledge and I couldn't replace nor pay u at that moment.I told u give me two weeks and I'll either refund u the money or send the part to u. I'll contact u next Saturday.

Thanks
William

Well, it’s been more than two weeks now? This is the absolute last response that I got from him and it’s now August 30, 2006 ( my birthday )

GUESS WHAT?!? IF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR OUR PHONE CALL....INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS GARBAGE....YOU WOULD HAVE HAD YOUR MONEY AND THEN SOME, FOR YOUR TROUBLE....BUT YOU HAD TO ACT LIKE A SPOILED LITTLE BITCH....AND I TOLD WILLIAM TO GIVE ME THE CASHIER'S CHECK, AND I CASHED IT BACK IN.....WILLIAM WAS ALL SET TO PAY YOU, BUT THEN WE CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD, AND I, YES I DECIDED YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT...
THAT'S BECAUSE INSTEAD OF PUTTING OFF OUR RENT, LIKE WE WERE GOING TO....SO YOU'D BE TAKEN CARE OF...BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OUR NEXT PAYDAY....WHATEVER...YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE SOMEONE...GODFORBID YOU SOMEDAY ARE DEATHLLY ILL, AND YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSINESS TRANSACTION....GODFORBID YOU EVER HAVE KIDS....I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE....HOPE SHE DOEN'T REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR CAR....STEPHANIE.

ALSO-GODFREY YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED US PERSONALLY BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD....THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ADULT WAY TO HANDLE THE SITUATION...

There is ABSOLUTLEY NO reason that you should have held his money!!!! Especially when you were wrong (not him) in this situation!! YOU decided to hold his money because YOU didn't like this thread? Was the check for or written to you? Personnally I would have been alot less understanding than he was over any amount especially at $3500!!!!! And I think you just made it look worse for your Fiance/boyfriend!!! Sierra Vista (where he was working) is a 3 hr drive from Phoenix so as far as i'm concerned he had to go well out of his way to see the motor that should have already been shipped. You needed to sell the motor to pay your rent?? That doesn't say much either! And it sounds like in all the postings that You just reposted that he did try and contact you and You were'nt replying to him in a timely manner. It's ashame that this had to happen to everyone involved, Just make it right at this point and leave it alone. Just My opinion.

Having a woman to handle a grown man's problem is GAY; no matter which way you look at it......

Sorry to have to read about stuff like this. peterkin, from what I read really got the short end of the stick by a couple of incredibly immature folks. :mad: :(

DISCLAIMER: Due to the fact that there will be no monetary retribution from replying to this thread, the following content is for entertainment purposes only. If there are small children in the room please ask them to leave now!

Hmmm...where do I begin?! This is going to be fun! I'll stoop to your level and be childish for a few minutes! :rolleyes:

" we sold what we were told(by the engine's builder) "

HOW IS THIS MY PROBLEM?

" WE said CHAMPION"S BilletAlternator and powersteering pump BRACKET!!(no where did we say there was an alternator...that was sold seperately "

H ELL, I DIDN'T GET ALL OF THE HARDWARE FOR THE BRACKET!

" I was present for the 15 minute run time...and yes...the FAST computer was a problem(o2 sensor was wired incorrectly/which caused a rich fuel dump) "

:smile:... YOU'RE STUPID!

"You had no right posting these emails....but i'll humor you and respond"

B ITC H YOU HAD NOTHING TO DO WITH THIS! WHERE'S WILLIAM, I WANT TO HEAR FROM HIM!?

" PAYMENT DIDN"T CLEAR FOR 11 DAYS....of course we weren't going to ship until "credit"check Godfrey sent cleared!!! "

PAYMENT POSTED 6/26/2006, AND UMMM...I SENT IT OUT THE 22nd! PLEASE, PLEASE, DON'T MAKE ME POST A SCREENSHOT OF THE TRANSACTION WITH MY BANK! YOU'RE ALREADY LOOKING BAD ENOUGH!

" MISSING A FEW EMAILS AREN"T WE GODFREY?? "

NOPE, THE COUNT IS CORRECT.

" Nope, WRONG! SORRY...WE WERE DEALING WITH (both) William's (and our 16 month old son's) blood poisoning,and extremely dangerous health issue....AND we explained this to GODFREY...I KNOW I DID PERSONALLY "

OH..OH..NOW A LITTLE BOY WAS SICK, TOO! I DIDN'T KNOW THAT. NOONE SHOT ME THAT EXCUSE. YOU AND I HAVE NEVER HAD A CONVERSATION. YOU SPOKE TO ME IN ARIZONA, THAT'S ABOUT IT.

" OH REALLY?!?**** YOU...WE WERE being sincere on the wedding congrats, and-in between the hospital-for both my fiancee and our son, and dealing with my grandmother's death, and our move across state...not too mention financial issues due to william having to miss work for medical treatment...and trying to deal with the stress of obtaining william's engine stand from where it was without a truck....or any type of activity from william, due to his condition "

I'M SURE YOU WERE BEING SINCERE. WELL, I'M BEING SINCERE WHEN I SAY THIS...I WANT MY MONEY! MOVE ACROSS STATE. YOU TWO IDIOT'S MOVED ACROSS TOWN! I'M REALLY, REALLY TIRED OF READING/HEARING ABOUT HIS HARDSHIPS. HE WAS HEALTHIER AS H EL L BEFORE HE GOT MY MONEY!

" WE INFORMED YOU EVERY STEP OF THE WAY... "

WHO THE F UC K IS WE B ITC H, YOU SPEAKING FRENCH NOW!

" Would have....however you failed to give us the address again... "

AGAIN? B IT CH PLEASE!

" WHY DON'T YOU TRY TO DO ANYTHING while being as ****ing sick as my fiancee was/is... "
" AFTER WE FINALLY discovered and were diagnosed with the condition...and now finally, DR's can give a better treatment....since they have the results from the lab back... "
" **** YOUR ATTITUDE DUDE! If HE COULD HAVE DONE THINGS ANY FASTER...HE WOULD HAVE...he almost died you selfish ass! "

I REALLY, REALLY DON'T CARE!

" BULL****.....YOU WERE HERE FOR WORK....DON'T TRY TO ACT "BAD" "

STOP TRYING TO POKE HOLES IN MY STORY!

" ****ING LIE...HE WAS ALL FOR YOU COMING THERE, SO YOU COULD SEE FIRST HAND THE SITUATION, AND THE LOCATION OF ENGINE. THERE WAS NO "SQUIRMING" INVOLVED...QUIT TRYING TO MAKE US SOUND LIKE WE ARE CROOKS....WE DID EVERYTHING WE COULD "

LOL...AGAIN..YOU'RE STUPID! I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO COME OUT THERE! HE DID TRY TO DETER ME FROM COMING.

" THAT OLD GUY STOLE YOUR THROTTLEBODY AND SOLD IT TO HIS NEIGHBOR...YOU WERE THERE WHEN HE COULDN'T EXPLAIN WHERE IT WAS WITHOUT CHECKING WITH HIS BROTHER FIRST....OH HOW QUICKLY YOU SEEM TO FORGET. "

THIS WHOLE DEAL WAS WILLIAMS RESPONSIBILITY. NOW YOU'RE DIVIDING UP THE BLAME! GREAT, NOW I'LL NEVER GET MY MONEY BACK! WHAT DOES WILLIAM HAVE TO SAY ABOUT THIS? WHERE IS HE ANYWAY!

" BULL****....LOOK BACK AT THE EMAILS....WILLIAM SAID I WILL THROW IN THE THROTTLE BODY -FOR ANOTHER $300....WHICH WAS ALREADY OFF OF THE MOTOR. "

THAT WAS A GENEROUS OFFER TOO. I JUMPED ON IT AND I'M STILL SORTA KINDA THROTTLEBODYLESS! HE NEVER SAID IT WAS OFF, HE SAID HE'D LEAVE IT ON SINCE I'M GOING TO BUY IT.

" IF YOU HAD SUCH A PROBLEM....WHY WEREN'T YOU MAN ENOUGH TO BRING IT UP TO US IN PERSON, INSTEAD OF ON THIS THREAD? "

YOU HAVE A LITTLE BOY FOR A COMPANION AND YOU'RE CHALLENGING MY MANHOOD! LOL, THAT'S FUNNY!

" YOU ARE SUCH A ****ING LIAR....AND I'D LIKE TO TELL YOU THAT TO YOUR FACE....YOU ARE LUCKY THAT WILLIAM MADE ME STAY NEXT DOOR GODFREY.....STOP TALKING **** ABOUT MY MAN....YOU HAD OUR PHONE NUMBER FROM THE VERY BEGINNING....WHY WERE YOU SO AFRAID TO USE IT??BECAUSE YOU KNEW THAT THERER WAS A LIFETHREATENING SITUATION THAT WE WERE DEALING WITH, AND AT THE TIME.....YOU HAD NO PROBLEM WAITING....**GOD FORBID YOUR NEW WIFE GOT SICK*** "

YOU LET SOMEONE LIKE HIM PUNK THE SH IT OUT OF YOU AND MAKE YOU GO IN THE HOUSE! NOOOOOOOOWW, YOU'RE WISHING YOU HAD THE OPPORTUNITY TO SAY SOMETHING TO MY FACE! B IT CH PLEASE! HE NEVER, EVER, EVER, EVER ANSWERED HIS PHONE WHEN I CALLED! THIS IS WHY I WAS GETTING SO UPSET WHEN THE MOTOR HADN'T SHIPPED YET! PLEASE, YOU'RE MAKING THIS WORSE.

YOU'RE PROUD TO CALL HIM YOUR MAN?

" AS SOON AS WE ARE FINANCIALLY ABLE TO MAKE IT RIGHT WE WILL.....HOWEVER WE ARE A BIT BEHIND ON OUR BILLS SINCE WILLIAM WAS SO VIOLENTLY ILL(AND HAD TO MISS WORK DUE TO MEDICAL TREATMENT AND HOSPITAL)...."

DOES ANYONE ELSE HEAR A VIOLIN!

" GUESS WHAT?!? IF YOU COULD HAVE BEEN PATIENT ENOUGH TO WAIT FOR OUR PHONE CALL....INSTEAD OF POSTING THIS GARBAGE....YOU WOULD HAVE HAD YOUR MONEY AND THEN SOME, FOR YOUR TROUBLE....BUT YOU HAD TO ACT LIKE A SPOILED LITTLE BITCH....AND I TOLD WILLIAM TO GIVE ME THE CASHIER'S CHECK, AND I CASHED IT BACK IN.....WILLIAM WAS ALL SET TO PAY YOU, BUT THEN WE CAME ACROSS THIS THREAD, AND I, YES I DECIDED YOU WOULD HAVE TO WAIT...
THAT'S BECAUSE INSTEAD OF PUTTING OFF OUR RENT, LIKE WE WERE GOING TO....SO YOU'D BE TAKEN CARE OF...BUT NOW YOU HAVE TO WAIT UNTIL OUR NEXT PAYDAY....WHATEVER...YOU SHOULDN'T BE SO QUICK TO JUDGE SOMEONE...GODFORBID YOU SOMEDAY ARE DEATHLLY ILL, AND YOU ARE IN THE MIDDLE OF A BUSINESS TRANSACTION....GODFORBID YOU EVER HAVE KIDS....I FEEL SORRY FOR YOUR WIFE....HOPE SHE DOEN'T REQUIRE MEDICAL ATTENTION WHILE YOU ARE WORKING ON YOUR CAR....STEPHANIE.

ALSO-GODFREY YOU SHOULD HAVE CONTACTED US PERSONALLY BEFORE POSTING ON THIS THREAD....THAT WOULD HAVE BEEN THE ADULT WAY TO HANDLE THE SITUATION..."

YOU DECIDED TO CASH IT BACK IN? CUTE! DON'T PUT YOUR RENT OFF, PAY YOUR RENT. IF YOU DON'T OTHER PEOPLE WILL BE AFTER YOU AND I'LL NEVER GET MY MONEY! MY WIFE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU! H ELL, I THINK EVERYONE FEELS SORRY FOR YOU! AGAIN...I SHOULDN'T HAVE HAD TO COME OUT THERE OR CONTACT YOU ABOUT SH IT. WILLIAM AND I DISCUSSED MAKING THE THROTTLE BODY SITUATION RIGHT BEFORE HE LEFT NICK'S HOUSE. YOU WEREN'T THERE. YOU WERE STILL IN THE HOUSE ON THE OTHER SIDE OF TOWN BEING A GOOD B ITC H!
I'M DONE ATTEMPTING TO BE ADULT ABOUT THIS. THERE'S REALLY NOTHING ADULT ABOUT IT..HENCE THE TYPE OF REPLIES YOU'RE GETTING.

SO WHAT DID WE LEARN ABOUT EXCUSES CLASS?!

excuses are tools of the incompetent
they build monuments of nothingness
and bridges leading to nowhere
those who specialize in excuses
are seldom successfull in anything

As stated previously you most likely will not see a dime back :mad: as now he is using the stand that the thread has insulted him so he is not going to send out any cash, :rolleyes: I sold a trans to a board member a few months back who lucky for me was only about an hour or two away from me, after buying it he found a problem with the trans and upon calling me i immediately coughed up the 500.00 bucks the next day and he brought back the trans and all was done. :biggrin: My point being if your going to sell and especially guarantee something you better be prepared to honor your word which has become very rare on here lately with some of these new sellers :rolleyes: and make a bad deal right and not use BS excuses to keep someone's money for any reason. the right thing would be to refund the money and take back the engine period but seeing how your complaining about not able to pay bills and or rent/mortgage then the next line is legal and believe me being that it was through the internet most police departments have special units for internet fraud :D and they take if very seriously. peterkin i had a deal through the internet that the guy sent me something other than what i paid for and he almost went to jail for it and its amazing how quick you get your money back when someone is looking at jail time. :p ;) good luck on this and we all im sure hope the best for you on this.

I just talked to the my machine shop. The crank is JUNK! The pistons skirts are scored pretty bad. He just had the thing torn down to clean everything up and that's all he could tell me at this point. Hopefully it's not worse.

And at $3500 it's a felony!!! Jail plus fines. His finace cashed the check? Maybe she should be the one looking at jail time? Especially since you pissed on her corn flakes by this post which made her not refund your money?!?!?! Oh, I fogot, she had to pay her rent with your money, LOL. I think you have far more evidence than you need to take this to a higher lever Peter!

This is sickening to read something like this where it is pretty obvious that one one person has taken advantage of another person to the tune of $3500. I think that I would be seeking legal counsel in less than a heartbeat. And to the other party, it is doubtful that you will sell many more parts on this or any other board, especially after your post. Well, now we all know who not to buy anything from.

Godfrey,

This is William, U could of called me and we could have gone from there but u Had to be the Bitch... :confused: U went to the board to explain your side of the story. Thanks. U could Of called me and we could have worked this out. Everbody else has an opinion on this. And threating me and family does not take care of this or killing me and so on :mad: I told u everthing I knew about the motor to the best of my knowledge. It took me 4yrs to get that motor togther and it ran 15min or shorter total run time. I was having problems with the wiring on the fast system. I told u that was the reason for selling. I parted the car out due to having so many problems and no support on getting the car to run. U guys should know and if u look in the archives u can see my post on the fast problems. I didn't build the motor and I'll leave him out of it. But Godfrey, the truth is u could of said no on the motor when u came down here and said u wanted your money back and beat my head in the ground then. Or u could have contact ME on what u found out. I could Have sworn when the motor was being put togther, The crank was good and didn't need to be cut as told. For everthing else I can't explain. The motor never ran long.

Now for everbody who cares about my health and my families health I've been in the hospital most of the ****ing year and I'll leave it at that. U guys are not my family nor do u care if I die or get well so I'll leave it at that.

Godfrey u called me on thursday night and told me u would be hear Saturday to pick up the motor. I told u I have to call the old guys house where the motor was to make sure its ok to come by and get it. It was not my house nor do I live there no more. Where do u call that giving u the run around. I explained it to clear and simple. Do I have to speak slowly for u...... I was being nice and understanding on your part about not getting your engine and I was trying to show u that I'm only human and things at my moment in life was not easy. I told u it took me a month to ship the trans. Nick came and out the rolling chassis. Yes I did have the title but not in my name and it did have a lein on it and it took two weeks to get the lien information off and to get the car in my name. So for whoever wrote on the rolling chassis get your facts straight. All u guys do on this board is hang people and don't get your facts straight nor do u guys ask the other person on the transaction he's story. I've been on this board since 2002 and have seen it 100% that way.

I did tell Godfrey give me two weeks and I'll get u a new throttle body/phelnum or money back. He wrote me 5days later and said where's my ****. I wrote back and told him to give to the end of the week like we talked about over at Nicks. We also talked about shipping if u remember right also but I won't get into that either due to it cost me $200 more to ship just to please u GODFREY thats the way u wanted it.

We can go back and forth on this just like everbody else does or can resolve this like with a phone call. I"m tired of writing and explaining it just does not seem like its fair on both of us. U guys write what u think should happen before getting the facts straight like usually. The ****ed up way......

if you are looking to save face/ make things right then you should call him and have his 4025.00 in cash waiting for him at your house and have him with a friend and you also have a friend present to make sure it stays on the up and up and swap cash for the motor back, that is the only honorable thing to do at this point as trust me if he goes legal on you it will be very expensive and plus why risk jail over 4k that's crack addict money! :rolleyes: it appears to be exactly what peterkin has been seeking and im sure he would load up the engine tomorrow and have it at your door step asap and this will all go away and you will come out as a man of your word and the biggest part is you won't have to worry about any possible legal issues in the future over it. Good luck to you both, me personally i would have his cash back asap and go after the presumed engine builder.

" But Godfrey, the truth is u could of said no on the motor when u came down here and said u wanted your money back and beat my head in the ground then. "

:mad:... I ASKED YOU FOR MY 300 DOLLARS BACK WHEN WE WENT TO THE HARDWARE STORE TOGETHER TO GET THE TAPE AND YOU GAVE ME THE RUN AROUND. YOU SAID YOU DIDN'T HAVE 300 DOLLARS, HOW THE F UC K WERE YOU GOING TO GIVE ME 4000 DOLLARS BACK IF I ASKED. DON'T TRY TO MAKE IT SEEM LIKE YOU CAN GIVE IT BACK AT WILL.

" We can go back and forth on this just like everbody else does or can resolve this like with a phone call. "

YOU HAVEN'T ANSWERED YOUR PHONE SINCE THAT SATURDAY WHEN I WAS OUT THERE. WE DON'T NEED TO TALK. THERE'S NOTHING TO DISCUSS OVER THE PHONE. LET'S USE THIS PUBLIC FORUM FOR YOU TO DO ATLEAST ONE THING RIGHT. ALL BULLS HI T ASIDE, LET'S TAKE A LOOK AT WHAT I HAVE TO DO TO THIS MOTOR NOW:

MOTOR DIS-ASSEMBLY
MOTOR CLEANING
HOT TANK BLOCK
NEW CAM BEARINGS
NEW CAM BEARINGS INSTALLED
NEW CRANK
NEW PISTON RINGS
RECONDITION THE RODS
NEW BEARINGS
FULL NEW GASKET SET ( TIMING COVER, VALLEY PAN, HEAD GASKETS, ETC )
RE-BALANCING EVERYTHING
ASSEMBLY COST

I'M SURE THERE MAY BE THINGS I'VE MISSED, BUT ALL OF THIS IS PROBABLY GOING TO BE CLOSE TO WHAT I PAID YOU FOR THE MOTOR! IF YOU WANT TO MAKE THIS RIGHT, THEN LET'S MEET HALFWAY. YOU GIVE ME $2012.50 BACK, AND WE'LL BE O.K.I SENT YOU $4025.00 TOTAL BETWEEN $3500 FOR THE MOTOR, $300 FOR THE THROTTLE BODY/PLENUM, AND $225 FOR SHIPPING. I DON'T HAVE A SFI APPROVED J&W FLYWHEEL. I DON'T HAVE A 70 MM THROTTLE BODY/PLENUM. I DON'T HAVE A STOCK CRANK. ALL I HAVE RIGHT NOW IS A HUNK OF METAL THAT I COULDN'T USE WHEN I GOT IT HOME. LET'S AGREE TO THIS IN A PUBLIC FORUM AND RESOLVE IT.

I would retain a lawyer and go for it all plus legal fees, Once you have your judgement and he does not pay, have him locked up, Then see how he pays his bills in jail! If he thinks being sick is bad just wait till he drops the soap!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:

jrepou said:
I would retain a lawyer and go for it all plus legal fees, Once you have your judgement and he does not pay, have him locked up, Then see how he pays his bills in jail! If he thinks being sick is bad just wait till he drops the soap!!!!

GOOD LUCK!!!!!!!!!!!! :confused:
Hell you guy's have it easy up north... come down to Texas in CELL BLOCK 5! :)

If you take someone elses money in exchange for something you are selling, that becomes priority number 1. I don't care if every member in your family has the black plague, a swarm of locusts are decending upon your house, and the world as we know it is coming to an end. Its YOUR responsibility to get things shipped in a TIMELY manner, grandma or otherwise.

YOU dropped the ball and its YOUR job to make it right. Anything less than a full refund is unaceptable. You had better make this right. If you think you're in a world of horse puckey now, just wait and see what happens once the legal wheels start spinning.