You can type here any text you want

Bad head gasket?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

azcode3gn

When I drive my car and put it under boost a couple of times and later stop and turn off the egine, I hear a bubbling type noise coming from the radiator overflow. Hower, if I drive the car like a "normal" person, when I stop and turn off the engine, I do not hear the noise. Is this a head gasket going bad? or the head bolts being stretched? Max boost is about 18PSI and the heads are fastened with ARP head bolts. Thank you for any help.

Mine did the same, new gaskets had my heads reworked and ported went to studs and never looked back!

when i drive my car and put it under boost a couple of times and later stop and turn off the egine, i hear a bubbling type noise coming from the radiator overflow. Hower, if i drive the car like a "normal" person, when i stop and turn off the engine, i do not hear the noise. Is this a head gasket going bad? Or the head bolts being stretched? Max boost is about 18psi and the heads are fastened with arp head bolts. Thank you for any help.

sounds like mine take your cap off and smell it see if it smells like exhaust gases.

Back