You can type here any text you want

Bad idea

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Darth LC2

Muscle Building
Was out last night looking for a little action and I did scare a supercharged Saleen but that don't matter. On to the race that matters. I was ridin out of town when a TT Supra rolls up on me at a light. We talked a quick second before the light turned green. We decided not to hit it right off since there were cameras at the light. We both got up to about 35mph and nailed it. Well, I held him off til about 100 and then i could hear his turbos and bov slowly runnin me down. He got to my door and shut down. My buddy who was in the pass. seat said he was catching me pretty good at that point. I asked what was done to the car, he said int., exh., dp., and something else i can't remember. But he said he had the stock turbos. I still think he was yankin me about the turbs, but whatever he was runnin me down. I was in strett mode testing out my T+. Moral of the story watch out for TT Supras when modded on the top end. I know from a dead stop he'd benn beaten soundly thru the 1/4. And also don't go out on the weekend looking for trouble w/ an empty 6-shooter. Always roll cocked and fully loaded. ;)

cameras at a stoplight? what the heck i have never heard of that!:eek:

yeah supras are definitely fast...they can't launch worth a damn because of that IRS...but man don't race them things from a roll unless you are heavily modded...it's about the only import jap car that i FEAR...luckily they are so expensive and are seen rarely especially around here...i saw one on a trailer one time on the highway and i was glad it was on the trailer:D

Originally posted by d0n_3d
cameras at a stoplight? what the heck i have never heard of that!:eek:
There's a lot of that around here. From what I hear by next summer Philadelphia wants to have cameras at every intersection to help cut down on people running red lights (which happens all the time in Philly). If the light changes and you go through the intersection they mail you a ticket.

-Jade

theres a supra down here in MD. Black with a big spoiler on it. I heard it once i was stopped and he made a left turn from my right crossed right in front of me and floored it. sounded like a damn plane!! and he was gone. Two punks about 20 ish were drivin it. definatley rich kids but i memorized the body and look for it all the time not for a race just to look out! it is a cool car, JAP, but cool.

Back