Bad seller !!

postal

Peoples champ runner up
I bought a couple of parts from a board member. I paid for insurance on the shipping. The parts got damaged in the shipping process. The seller isn't co operating in helping me get this taken care of. He won't return any of my calls, emails, or PM's.

This packaged was insured and this shouldn't be a big deal. I guess some people get there money and then thats all they care about.

I'm going to give this guy about 24 hours to contact me and then I'm posting his name here. At that point I will be ready to nominate him to the ***BAD MEMBER*** list. Maybe he will see this and get motivated to try to make things right.

Jason

You're not talking about anybody from Dayton OH I hope!

NO! not at all. This is a senior board member with around 200 post or so. The kind of guy you would think should be good to deal with.

Jason

Jason,

I hope you are able to get this worked out. Please keep us informed as to how this turns out. I am also in the process of collecting parts for my stage 2 build, as expensive as some of these parts are and as small a community as is involved with buick v6s, it hurts us all when one takes advantage of another.

TurboDave,

I am new to stage 2 world and I have not dealt with too many people on parts yet, but the fellow in Dayton, Ohio is a stand up guy in my book. I really think its lucky that I came across one of his ebay auctions and started dealing with him on stage 2 parts. He has sold me several pieces so far and all of them have been in the exact condition that he described them to be in.

Originally posted by straycat990

TurboDave,
I am new to stage 2 world and I have not dealt with too many people on parts yet, but the fellow in Dayton, Ohio is a stand up guy in my book. I really think its lucky that I came across one of his ebay auctions and started dealing with him on stage 2 parts. He has sold me several pieces so far and all of them have been in the exact condition that he described them to be in.

There's lots of TR guys in and around Dayton.
One of the Board memebers did get taken by a guy from *Dayton*. Actually, Tipp City, if it's who I think Dave is talking about.