Baddess looking buick v6 turbo car

turbine power

this is the Baddess looking buick v6 turbo car i have ever seen ! pretty cool I think.

Attachments

• DCP_0246.jpg
    DCP_0246.jpg
    70.1 KB · Views: 802
  • DCP_0242.jpg
    DCP_0242.jpg
    86.3 KB · Views: 788
  • DCP_0250.jpg
    DCP_0250.jpg
    73.3 KB · Views: 788
  • DCP_0237.jpg
    DCP_0237.jpg
    76.3 KB · Views: 792
That car disappeared for some time nice to see it back. Do you have any interior pics ? I have never seen what the inside looks like.

That car was featured in Popular HotRodding a few years back. I think the same guy is building another conquest with turbo Ls1 power.

this car is pretty cool , I didn't put it up here for you to vote Otto so if you don't like it you don't have to post in this thread.. i'm just sharing it with the people who would like something like this .

Remember seeing this hybrid a while ago, badass car indeed!:cool: Can't remember how light it was but I think it was somewhere around 2300-2500lbs?!:eek:

this is the Baddess looking buick v6 turbo car i have ever seen ! pretty cool I think.
Love the car . Back in the mid 90s I had one running low 12s .Iwas thinking of putting a buick v6 into the car but could"nt find adrive tran.:( so I sold the car as is..

I like the Idea....But that particular car looks like a Hippo riding a skateboard.

The Rims are sucked under the car too far.

I like the Idea....But that particular car looks like a Hippo riding a skateboard.

The Rims are sucked under the car too far.

ya the car has some nice clean work BUT I agree with the "looks" :p It looks like it should fly as long as ya can hook up with those rear tires.

on the rear tires ..... it fits a 10.5 Wx31 and for runs at the track it's going a best of 9.11 @148mph on race gas and tune up. it's gone 9.68 at 143 on drag radials . it weigh in at 2705 with driver . it was pretty cool for the time , it was built 12 years ago back in 98 &99 then it was in popular hot rodding in Nov. 2003.