You can type here any text you want

Bamford's TSM car spanking a Mustang

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
Nice hit, suspension seems to be working:biggrin:

Wow, the second video is SOOOOOO much better!
With Mick's car out there it looked like you guys were going 3-4 wide, fast and furious style! I hope we can get some video from the track soon.

I would have said I missed 3rd as well with a beat down like that:eek::eek::biggrin::biggrin:

beat down

the mustang needs to find some hondas to mess with..he is out classed all the way around..v6 or the v8 car.....

He had the jump to and it wasn't even close. That thing sounds mean.

The suspension got me, looks like it is about to pop a wheelie:biggrin: I love mudstain beat downs...

The suspension got me, looks like it is about to pop a wheelie:biggrin: I love mudstain beat downs...

Shane: So do I and there will be plenty of opportunities to do that for those who come to Noble on October.

Hope we can get a large group from the west to head to BG and come to Noble the week before. We spanked the Ford's hard last year and they will out in numbers so we can use all the help we get.

Phil Engle

LOL. Glad you noticed that. Thanks for the compliment. I have been working hard on a "street tune" using the AMS-1000 and some other traction control tricks via the BigStuff 3. It's working pretty good so far. It's one thing to have a car work good on the track vs. on the street.

loved watching the car in the second vid. looks good sounds good!! way to represent!!

One thing we have learned out there is it's best, although risky to a degree, to let the other guy get the jump because it really eliminates the B.S. after the race because most of the time when guys loose they like to throw out there that you got the jump that's why you won. We like to watch them get out a car or so then reel them in. Like a cat playing with a mouse.... ;)

One thing we have learned out there is it's best, although risky to a degree, to let the other guy get the jump because it really eliminates the B.S. after the race because most of the time when guys loose they like to throw out there that you got the jump that's why you won. We like to watch them get out a car or so then reel them in. Like a cat playing with a mouse.... ;)
Nice! I see ur point.

That mustang at best would be a low 12 maybe high 11 car with that stage 3 package. The Buick looked good and it had great weight transfer to the rear.:biggrin:

if you pause the video, it really looks like the front left tire does come up off the ground.

Back