You can type here any text you want

Bare Metal Valley Pan Gasket....

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

9SECVSIX

like the stock motor had from GM. Everything I order has the blue paper backing, nice if you don't mind cutting the intake or heads down. The Victor Reinz MS 15958 use to be a bare metal gasket..now the last one I received had the Blue Fel-Pro 96033 in the box.
Does anyone have a # and source for the plain jane metal one?
Thanks
B.

like the stock motor had from GM. Everything I order has the blue paper backing, nice if you don't mind cutting the intake or heads down. The Victor Reinz MS 15958 use to be a bare metal gasket..now the last one I received had the Blue Fel-Pro 96033 in the box.
Does anyone have a # and source for the plain jane metal one?
Thanks
B.

ms15958 should be Metal. I just confirmed with my Supplier. Someone could of pulled a fast one. We know those...:(

ms15958 should be Metal. I just confirmed with my Supplier. Someone could of pulled a fast one. We know those...:(
Should be if it's old stock. My supplier just spoke with a engineer at VR.they stopped production on their metal pan last year and are now packaging the Fel-Pro MS96033 under their label and part number MS15958
Benched..thanks for your post but that's not what am looking for, that piece is for motors using a paper head to intake gasket like the Fel-Pro 1200 and want to keep hot oil off the intake manifold.

I tried one of those plates as my pcv valve was sucking up oil with the 1200 intake gaskets ,the plate did not work...

Back