Barona Drag strip.

...and to think I gave Flaco all his early guidance via PM....he contacted me wanting friendly advice...I openly gave it to him.....told him he needs to go to Lou when he's ready for a motor and a mechanic who will treat him right...answered all his stupid questions (which oddly sounded a lot like all the stupid questions I've asked in the past...:rolleyes: so I knew the answers)

Now he wants to tangle with the Chicken Coupe.
I feel so....so...betrayed....:frown:

Very Shakespearian.

Guess I'll have to really see what the coupe will do...open my exhaust dump (been running it with it closed al this time), turn it up a couple more lbs (I got room)....add a little cool night air (all my previous runs were in the heat), really build the boost at the line (I could hold a couple more lbs) and put a nail in Flaco's coffin...
Oh.....and I gotta get all the eggs outa my trunk :redface: too....there's gotta be a tenth in weight loss ET just from that.

Just having fun.
Flaco's a good guy. He's got the bug just like me...it's like looking in a mirror sometimes.
Nest thing you know, he'll be calling out Papa Lou.

I'm getting all misty....:redface:[/QUOTE/

Chicken you feel betrayed, What about me, I think he's gone Asian & may have been replaced by a younger Don Wang.
Heck no. Flaco is a very loyal sheep.

...and to think I gave Flaco all his early guidance via PM....he contacted me wanting friendly advice...I openly gave it to him.....told him he needs to go to Lou when he's ready for a motor and a mechanic who will treat him right...answered all his stupid questions (which oddly sounded a lot like all the stupid questions I've asked in the past...:rolleyes: so I knew the answers)

Now he wants to tangle with the Chicken Coupe.
I feel so....so...betrayed....:frown:

Very Shakespearian.

Guess I'll have to really see what the coupe will do...open my exhaust dump (been running it with it closed al this time), turn it up a couple more lbs (I got room)....add a little cool night air (all my previous runs were in the heat), really build the boost at the line (I could hold a couple more lbs) and put a nail in Flaco's coffin...
Oh.....and I gotta get all the eggs outa my trunk :redface: too....there's gotta be a tenth in weight loss ET just from that.

Just having fun.
Flaco's a good guy. He's got the bug just like me...it's like looking in a mirror sometimes.
Nest thing you know, he'll be calling out Papa Lou.

I'm getting all misty....:redface:[/QUOTE/

Chicken you feel betrayed, What about me, I think he's gone Asian & may have been replaced by a younger Don Wang.

Lou, if you are going to the track on a night as you describe, would you give us a heads up:cool: I'd sure like to see that whether I'm running that night or not... By the way, I heard a rumor that the lights are finally ready at Fontana and they are gonna do Friday nights:eek: I know I've got my fingers crossed:biggrin: A full 1320, with no wind, at night:cool:...

Alan