be careful even messing around

Damn... Sucks to be the guy he hit for sure:mad:

I can't say I haven't done something as stupid, so...

Hope he learned his lesson as it could have been much worse!

These guys want to race in the street too:eek:

At least someone got it :biggrin:

HAHA...yeah, I had to edit my post in response to your comment. It wasn't nice, but then I got to thinking and went back and fixed it. You should die for doing that to us....:biggrin:

Yea,my point was that We all have opinions,and will not agree on everything,just to be clear,I wish nobody to die,I have done a lot worse in my younger days,maybe I can go by Moms house and get some pics of my wrecks,lol,My only point was in the other thread is Ryan paid for his mistake with his life,I saw now need to talk bad about him,RIP.:wink:

still to this day dont get Turbo buick owners obesession against vettes. they are two cars built to do two different things.. both are bad a$$ and they arent F*ckstangs!!

You guys don't know what was in that car. It is very easy to get sideways at that speed without sticky tires. Once you do its only God that can keep you straight. Plenty of fast cars have lost it at the end of the 1/4 with seasoned drivers.

Its amazing how people think its a bad driver. Maybe not a great driver but certainly not a bad one. Only an experienced very good driver could have saved it. If you are a soso driver get drag radials or keep the TCS on.

He probably took the traction control off. He pushed the clutch in braked and should have just let off and let the engine brake pull the back straight.

IF you never had something like that vette then shutup because you sound stupid criticizing him for his driving or his money.

I had a c5 zo6 with a CARTEK stage II 440/400 RWHP and no drag radials. I never lost it but that car scared me ****less more than once. That thing probably had 100 or more RWHP to do that at that speed.