You can type here any text you want

Bearings for Powerslot Rotors

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

TurboSlacker

SINISTR
So I have new powerslot rotors ready to install. It looks like it comes with the inner bearing race already installed? Do I just need to get inner bearing, then outer bearing and race?

Hopefully there's nothing to need pressed in. Am I right to assume this job is basic R&R?

Any other tips from any of ya who have installed powerslot rotors?

Thanks

So I have new powerslot rotors ready to install. It looks like it comes with the inner bearing race already installed? Do I just need to get inner bearing, then outer bearing and race?

Hopefully there's nothing to need pressed in. Am I right to assume this job is basic R&R?

Any other tips from any of ya who have installed powerslot rotors?

Thanks

Should be no different than any other stock type replacement rotor Dan. The outer bearing race can be installed using a bearing installation tool (aluminum disc shaped to fit into race with a punch in the middle) which you then tap into hub or some people will use a brass punch and lightly tap the edges of the race until it seats. I dont ever do it this way although Im sure a lot of people do. ;)

For others who may research this thread...

The powerslot rotors already come with races installed. Simply need to lube the new bearings, install the inner bearing and ring seal, then outer bearing and back onto the spindle.

Super easy

Back