Beat 9 second Supra!!!

d0n_3d

Boost is good.
I was out prowling the streets one night and I come to a stoplight. I hear this large turbo-ed car roll up next to me. Figures...it's a Supra. He rolls down the window and asks if I wanted to run. I said sure what do you have done to it? He says oh it's a 9 second runner. I said sure (thinking I am gonna get smoked cause I run 12's). Light goes green and I hook with my 215/60 radials with no wheelspin:rolleyes: :rolleyes: :rolleyes: and he pulls ahead of me 2 cars but then my boost kicks in and then I reel him in and pass him by 100 car lengths. Man I should have bet him 2000 dollars!!! Oh well...

COME ON GUYS WHERE'S THE BS FLAGS?!?!?!?!:p :p :p

what?! i really did beat a 9 second supra with my 12 second GN:rolleyes:

Dude...the same thing happened to me......twice......in the same night.......wow. Small world.:cool:

I hope the guys on the Supra forum see all this.....lol

Same thing happened to me.......

......I roasted the sh*t out of a guy in a 13 second LS1 in my 18 second truck, I swear I must of had him by 10 cars at I was only going 80mph!!!

Boy them LS1's are slow, maybe I should find a GN to suck my smoke! :p :eek:

BWA HA HA HA!
I bet I could beat a 9 sec supra if my 12 sec car would just quit blowing the Hoosiers off at the top of every gear!:D I hate it when that happens!:D

Let me guess... The Supra was gutted inside and had nothing but a drivers seat also.

My GN runs twelves also but my trap speeds are usually 153MPH:D

I had a similar situation. I'm really kind of embarrassed by the whole incident. Here's what happened. There was this guy at the track who was spoutn' off how he had the badest car in the area. So I thought I would shut him up by throwing down two large and saying "Put up or shut up." Well, much to my surprise he put up. Turns out he had a 9 second Supra. Anyway, I did a real nice smokey, John Force style burn out and ended up past the staging beams when I was finished. So I backed up to stage and got ready for the lights to fall. Lights come down, I hammer it, and then proceed to eat the steering wheel because I was still in reverse. :eek: (Good thing for that full face helmet) I thought "oh well" threw it in drive and hammered it again. By the eight I was at his rear bumper and by the end I had 3 car lengths. The guys will never let that one go. I should have had him by an easy 10. Oh well.:rolleyes: Now, where did I put that flame suit?

Ryan

I thought "oh well" threw it in drive and hammered it again. By the eight I was at his rear bumper and by the end I had 3 car lengths.

:p

genius

Originally posted by GNSCOTT
You forgot that you were spinning the tires in OD too:D
Actually, they started to spin at the top of OD just before I let out of it.

Ryan

LMAO!!

Thats funny stuff, am I stupid, or are you b.sing? I can't tell, even though this thread is full of it.:eek:

Originally posted by TurboRyan
I hammer it, and then proceed to eat the steering wheel because I was still in reverse. :eek: (Good thing for that full face helmet)

Ryan

I actually did that once many years ago. I was still in high school driving (well, trying to drive) my old 4spd Nova.. Someone ALWAYS reminds me of it when I visit the folks back home.. :rolleyes: :eek: :eek:

A little tip:
Put your seatbelt on and that probably won't happen. :D :D

Originally posted by TurboRyan
Actually, they started to spin at the top of OD just before I let out of it.

Ryan
Must be that IRS you put in from the GN's that came with a Stick,the preious owner had that in my car ,,so it must be good!!Dam I cant spell for Sh!T..:D

Hey ,are you the guy that bopught the Lear Jet from my dad,The twin turbines are killer in that,we use to do low flyoer by the lake and watch the water spray up in the air:eek:

Originally posted by AsphaltAnihil8r
Must be that IRS you put in from the GN's that came with a Stick,the preious owner had that in my car ,,so it must be good!!Dam I cant spell for Sh!T..:D

Hey ,are you the guy that bopught the Lear Jet from my dad,The twin turbines are killer in that,we use to do low flyoer by the lake and watch the water spray up in the air:eek:
Yea, and I have since taken it in to the shop to have NAWWWWSSSS put on it. Man, this jet really "flies" now. Later.

Ryan

Bah, that's nothing. I roasted my friend and his 97 Z28 in my 88 Custom W/ IT'S DEAD ENGINE!!! I am the king :D:D:D:p