You can type here any text you want

Beat a 5.0 in my 3.8 camaro!

• Thread starter Thread starter toast
  • Start date Start date

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
T

toast

Got him not once but twice. The frist time i was at the light i don't think he knew i was racing so i caught him off gard and got him pretty bad. Well the 2nd time it was diffentally on so as soon as the light turns grenn i take off and so does he and by the end of the race i put about 2 car links on him. As soon as i pass him he shuts it down. I guess he thought no reason to try to race anymore if you can't beat him.;) :D

5.0 autos are easy pickings for a 3.8L 5 speed camaro. Especially examples like the 2.73 geared '94-95 GT automatics which are mid to high 15 second cars stock.

Originally posted by UNGN
5.0 autos are easy pickings for a 3.8L 5 speed camaro. Especially examples like the 2.73 geared '94-95 GT automatics which are mid to high 15 second cars stock.

Acually my car is an auto not a 5speed.;)

My wife's '96 3800 Firebird, will give a stock 5.0 a run for it's money. :)

I don't doubt this story. Good kill. :)

In the November 1998 issue of GMHTP, they got a six cylinder, five speed Camaro to run 15.03 @ 91mph, saying that with only minor mods like a K&N, and a cat-back, fourteens were possible.

Yeah, it would be a shame if GM discontiunued it. A beefed up version woul make a good base for a new a GN! ;)

Back