Beat a EVO and early 90's camero

turboplow

Well I went out last night to a race spot and some guy had a EVO that ran 11.70's@119mph. He said it made 430 to the wheels, but some one told me it ran 480 to the wheels. Well he jumped before I counted so I played catch up. It looks like he let off and then when he saw me coming he got back into it I went around him and got 2 cars on him. We ran from a 40 roll and I put about a half a car to a car. Raced from a dig and got sideways so I let out and let him go, I think I made a point and I got an idea how fast it is on 24 lbs. I was low on E85, gas station has been out for a month :mad:and a guy in a early 90's camero with a small block 350 all motor wanted to race and being so low on fuel I wasn't but I was being dumb and ran him any way. We took off at a dig and spun a little bit and pulling on him the whole time. Put a bus length in about 6 seconds. It was a fun time racing and can't wait to take it to the track and see what my car has in it:)

If I had to take a guess, somewhere around 450 to the wheels. I need to get it on the dyno and see. When I took it to the track I rolled on the gas pedal not building boost and ran 12.12 @ 119.8 mph.