You can type here any text you want

Beat by a....... WRX sti

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

bruce

Rest In Peace
Well it was bound to happen.

I'd read where the WRX sti is a real hot rod right off the showroom floor, with that Boxer Engine, AWD, etc, etc.. But, I just didn't realise how fast they really are.

I was over at NAPA ordering some pieces, and as I left, a lil blue thing scooted past. We meet each other at the next light... While carefully watching for cross traffic, I gated him rather well. Well, this went on for 2 more lights, and at the 3rd one, I could see (out of the corner of my eye), he'd spun his baseball cap around, so that he was clearly in full race mode. Well, again I gated him, and was exteremly careful to modulate the throttle to min wheel spin, enough, that I was ahead of him, going thru the crosswalk, but, by the time we'd gotten across the intersection, he'd caught me, and was slowly pulling away.....

I guess he was really pumped,
beating my 92 Mazdaaa 323.
(to 35 MPH).....

:)

I was reading and thought "B*******" and when I read the conclusion I knew it couldnt have been good post...

Alan

I know those cars arent slow I ran one with my vette on the street before I wiped out and took him by a few cars from the dig... it wouldnt happen in stock trim though but who runs stock anyway......396 stroker......

i keep hearing magazines saying theyll run low 13;s and all ive seen at the track is 13.70's? for 30n grand no thanks

Originally posted by bruce
I could see (out of the corner of my eye), he'd spun his baseball cap around, so that he was clearly in full race mode.
:)

ROTFLMAO!!

bruce

had me worried for a minute,,,,,,,until the baseball cap BS hehehehe

I've had fun a few times spinning up Mustang GT owners with my old piece of crud '89 Grand Prix. Especially the young ones, they're really easy to get going, just toss a rev and they're off to flush those bears out for you...

Back