You can type here any text you want

Beat up a 03 Vette today.

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Hyboost

Hyboost
My first race with a new Vette happened today. I have to admit, I drive around all the right spots to try and have some fun, but lately not many people want to race, until today. I was just cruising around on a fairly busy street in my area, and this silver 03 vette comes up fast on my bumper, I say to myself, hey, maybe he'll play. I turn right on a 4 lane open road, and the vette follows, he pulls into the left lane and gets along side of me, slowly passes me at around 45mph. I get on it a little and slowly pass him, as we look at each other, he smiles and floors it, so I do the same, and I walk by him really quite easily. I was not sure if that was all he had, so I slow down, and he flys by, well, we come up to a stop light, and as were slowing down for it, it turns green, we are even at about 20 mph or so, and this time I'm sure he nails it, tranny downshifted and engine started screaming, I was a second late in gunning it so he got the jump on me, but by 55 or 60 I walked him again, and kept it there till he was 3 or 4 lengths behind me, and he gave up. I pressed recall on my scan master to see what mph I was doing and it showed 107! Shame on me, I know, doing that speed on the street but it all happened so fast, besides, I couldnt let him think his $40,000 car was faster than my $12,000 one!

Hey Icepicker, sorry about the sarcasim above but I was doing a little drinking last night, good kill.:cool:

Back