You can type here any text you want

Beautiful White T-Type in Austin,TX - Asking $11,200

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!
mjdwyer23 - The cage for fortunately welded to the floor as opposed to the frame. I cut the cage out and grind the plates down to get them smooth. I did not remove the plates from the floor as I felt that would damage the floor. When the carpet is removed you can see this. As for the carpet, I grafted some carpet from under the center console and shaped it to the holes the cage went through on the carpet. It looks good overall and is only noticable if you are specifically looking for it. I stated in the ad that a carpet kit would make it perfect. The carpet in the car is original and is in excellent shape (not worn anywhere). However, if you want it perfect you would need a new kit. The rear tray where the cage went through was from a different car, I have the original one re-installed. The cage went through the speaker holes so there was no metal cut to get it in. I forgot to mention the rear speakers that are now in the car are Eclipse 4X10. Send me an email address and I can send some pictures of this to you.

bmackinnon - :) Thanks man!

Nice car.... wish I had the money...... I notice it appears to have the blackout trim..... but doesn't have the W02 code on the trunk label..... Is it possible the original owner made it a "blackout" trim'd car?

Just curious....

TTT and good luck with a real nice ride....

All 1986 T-Types had a blackout trim package.

GMPower - Thanks for the clarification

TurboGA - Nope - The car sits as described, looks great and runs even better.

I think we will be heading to the land of eBay either later tonight or in the AM. I will get a link up here once I put it up!

Did you know its about $100 if the car sells on ebay? TTT - 1 last time before ebay.

Willing to consider interesting trades.

pm me your phone number, I will be out of town the next couple of days, this is for my friend who just sold his Typhoon and is looking for a decent T/R.

Ron

Up on eBay now. I will consider working a deal off eBay and ending the auction early with anyone from this website.

Ebay Item: 130277327253

Happy Holidays Everyone!
Scott

Back