You can type here any text you want

Before and After pics

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

tommynos

worldwide flooring sales
I thought id post this up for people to post pictures of vehicles they bought that were complete turds and are now pretty nice...For me I have bought many turds and polished them up nicely because thats all I can afford:biggrin: Anyway here is my hardest project,it was a ugly $500 dodge van with ugly yellow and white and white wall tires,just the ugliest thing ive ever seen,but it had low miles,ice cold A/C and a great running 318...

Here are the before and after pics,its a never seen before paint job too:biggrin:

blackvanbefore.jpg

aTEAMVANFINISHED003.jpg

Heres another turd I found in a guys back yard,the picture has the tow truck driver and the guy I bought it from...

Picture601.jpg

Picture054.jpg

I thought id post this up for people to post pictures of vehicles they bought that were complete turds and are now pretty nice...For me I have bought many turds and polished them up nicely because thats all I can afford:biggrin: Anyway here is my hardest project,it was a ugly $500 dodge van with ugly yellow and white and white wall tires,just the ugliest thing ive ever seen,but it had low miles,ice cold A/C and a great running 318...

Here are the before and after pics,its a never seen before paint job too:biggrin:

blackvanbefore.jpg

aTEAMVANFINISHED003.jpg

it looks like some one pimped the A-TEAMS van. MR.T would be proud:D that thing is pretty cool

Back