You can type here any text you want

Before black rpo build sheets

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Regallager(CND)

I recall reading that early year regals did not have a RPO sticker in the trunk and the only way to know what the options were are to have the window sticker or the build sheet?, correct me if im wrong. With that being said I just picked up a 1980 regal sport coupe and the first thing getting fixed is the moon roof seal which meant that the head liner must come out:eek: but to my surprise! there were 2 copys of the build sheet from the factory! under the head liner:biggrin: So i was thinking was this a common thing for them to hide the build sheet like this?. Any input on this pls share;) oh i snaped a pic here it is!

Attachments

• 100-0021_IMG.jpg
    100-0021_IMG.jpg
    60.7 KB · Views: 101
i know on the 85 regal the build sheet is under the rear seat and there is another behind the drivers door panel.

My car had two one under the seat and the other one cant remember and the original bill of sale in th glovebox.

Mine were under the rear seat and behind the hood insulation. I kept them for a while then threw them away, No sense in keeping them for a NA 3.8v6 car.

I recall reading that early year regals did not have a RPO sticker in the trunk and the only way to know what the options were are to have the window sticker or the build sheet?, correct me if im wrong. With that being said I just picked up a 1980 regal sport coupe and the first thing getting fixed is the moon roof seal which meant that the head liner must come out:eek: but to my surprise! there were 2 copys of the build sheet from the factory! under the head liner:biggrin: So i was thinking was this a common thing for them to hide the build sheet like this?. Any input on this pls share;) oh i snaped a pic here it is!

Pretty much right. Maybe Rich will chime in on this?:):confused:

On my previous '78 Sport Coupe, the build sheet was taped to the inside of the passenger door panel. On my friend's '78 Malibu, it was on top of the headliner board. Haven't found the one in my Limited yet, but it's only a matter of time.

Back