Belt size for Champion A/C delete

Kenny87GN said:
need belt size for use with Champion A/C delete bracket
thanks guys
I am curious about this too. Got the Champion bracket(awesome looking piece!) but won't be ready for install for about two weeks or so. I had planned on measuring after everything is set up and then go to the parts store. :biggrin:

the numbers on my belt for the champ billet bracket , a/c and tensioner delete looks like 50510 , possibly 60510 , either way its the 510 thats important 51" , thats with stock crank pulley and alternator with short rear brace .

if you have undersiize crank pulley or a non stock alt pulley or you have the alternator mounted with the long rear brace you will need to tie a string over the pulleys and then measure it
if you get 48" thats a 0480 belt , if its 48 1/2" thats a 0485 belt and so on

fyi summit racing sell the goodyear gatorback serpentines , once you know the length for your car go to summit and enter goodyear gatorback and the lenght to the closest inch and you will get a list of all available belts in 1/4 in increments

510 is a 51.0" , 512 is a 51.25" , 515 is a 51.5" and 517 is a 51.75"

whatever you measure on the string im sure you can find a belt that willl fit at summit and dont forget to drop the PS down to the bottom before taking the measurement

For the archives. If your using the Champion AC and PS delete bracket, you need a 5060390.

Scott Atk said:
For the archives. If your using the Champion AC and PS delete bracket, you need a 5060390.

Thank you Scott, i did need this info as of right now, what brand is that by the way?

BW

thank you sir,

Your times are exactly what im looking for too....
That 10.0 at 135 is my ultimate goal, i might get it in about a year.

thanks for the info
BW