Best Chip for 50#s

JDSfastGN

O.k well, I ordered my delphi 50# injectors today from racetronics(good sale) and I'm gonna order a PTE44 turbo tommorow. Now i'm wondering who makes the best chips for the 50#s? It is for 93 octane as well. Who burns PTEs custom chips and are they very good? I'm hoping this setup will keep those new 03 cobras at bay. With a good driver in the 03 I bet they can be a handfull ;) Any input is welcome. Thanks By the way this is for my 87.

hey i am getting ready to order a set of those 50 lbs injectors as well as a te-44 turbo! i would also like to know who makes a good chip for these babys :) race and street

When I ran the TA49 and 50's I had a Lubrant (PTE) 93 chip. The car ran like never before. It was an absolute animal and was hard to keep from blowing away the tires. I would not hestitate to recommend that chip to anyone. I also used their 110 race chip and liked it alot.

yeah my current street chip is burned from PTE and the car is a monster with this chip...i think i will have them custom burn me a chip for the 50's...

My car is very pleased with Jim Testa's 93-50 chip over the PTE/Lubrant. Your results may vary.

Mike [:)

thanks for the replys guys, I think i'm gonna order a chip from PTE, and try it out. If anybody else has any other ideas, please post them, I did a search in the chip talk section, and mostly came up with the lubrant or ME16 chip. so any other help is welcome. Thanks

Jim Testa burns great chips. I've run his chips for stock inj and for 009's, and am now running a 100 oct for my 009's.

Highly recommended in my book, and I think (if I'm not mistaken) Jim run's 50's on his own car, so he's probably got some nice programs for those injectors.

Rich

Well I made my decision and ordered my chip and PTE44c today. I ordered both from PTE, and am very happy with there service so far, I called back twice in the span of 30 mins to change my chip settings. They were very nice about it. So we'll see how well they work.