best driveshaft safety loop?

Originally posted by jetmech
I just went to cottons site and it say the driveshaft loop is made by them(cottons). let us know if you buy cottons and if it is a metco

Yep, Cotton will send you a METCO. Least that's what I got on the last 3 I ordered.

That's funny as hell. The guy is looking for a driveshaft loop and hits a penis pump page. Wonder if it comes in red powered coating too! Ah the internet, what would we do without it. One company keeps the rod in and the other makes it grow.

Originally posted by Buick T
That's funny as hell. The guy is looking for a driveshaft loop and hits a penis pump page. Wonder if it comes in red powered coating too! Ah the internet, what would we do without it. One company keeps the rod in and the other makes it grow.

LOL "It's not mine Baby, I swear" - Austin Powers ;)

Originally posted by c&cgn

LOL "It's not mine Baby, I swear" - Austin Powers ;)

"Riiiiiiiiiight...." -DR. EVIL;)

Thanks for the info guys, definately going with the METCO:D

well i did a search on driveshaft loops here. and found this old thread. now going by your guys word i ordered a driveshaft loop from cotton's performance this week. i really really really really hope that when i get it, it is a metco loop as some of you stated. if not ill be a bit dissappointed, but will get over it. does anyone know approx turn around time for them to ship a product? i sent a MO monday so i dont expect them to get it till atleast today or tommorow. i was hoping to have the loop within 2 weeks. i cant put it on yet, but would still like to have it. thanks for any help

if the one ill be getting mext week from cottons turns out not to be a metco, ill will take one of yours without question.