Best dual fan setup with be cool rad

2GNS4ME

One of the fan motors went out with the dual fan setup. It's a intrepid fan. The question is there a better fan setup for a reasonable price? I have a be cool radiator and a precision front mount intercooler. Looks like the fan was hitting the inter cooler pipe so the previous owner trimmed the shroud. Any fan setup without mods?

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

I think I would just buy another Intrepid fan for $82 and call it good.

Yup, take your pick......pretty sure both Racetronix & Casper's Electronics do!

I have your same setup; be cool rad and precision front mount. Alradco dual fans are the best you can get. I live in vegas and my temps never get over 180. I did have to make a new intercooler pipe but they also sell a hybrid setup where one fan is bigger then the other to make more room.

$79 bucks ebay

Attachments

• 1407010098647.jpg
    1407010098647.jpg
    81.9 KB · Views: 173
I have your same setup; be cool rad and precision front mount. Alradco dual fans are the best you can get. I live in vegas and my temps never get over 180. I did have to make a new intercooler pipe but they also sell a hybrid setup where one fan is bigger then the other to make more room.

Do you have pictures of your set up and of how you made your new custom intercooler pipe fit?

I went to the exhaust shop and had them bend me 3 inch tubing 2 bends at 45 degrees and 2 at 90 degrees. About an hour later and a lot of cutting and welding this is what I got.

Attachments

• 1407020722776.jpg
    1407020722776.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 197
  • 1407020738522.jpg
    1407020738522.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 149
I went to the exhaust shop and had them bend me 3 inch tubing 2 bends at 45 degrees and 2 at 90 degrees. About an hour later and a lot of cutting and welding this is what I got.

Nice... I couldn't get the dual extreme fan set up to work for the life of me so I did the hy brid set up but now that I see it can be done I may get the extreme fan back on there..

It's one of the best things I've put on the car to date, it never gets over 180 in vegas with the ac on