Would anyone recommend this fan setup?

I have a bit of experience with the Intrepid fans with good success. My first one came from Ramchargers back in 2000. It lasted 15 years before it started the infamous squealing on one of the two fans. I ordered a replacement from Rockauto. There are many manufacturers producing replacement versions. The version made by Four Seasons is outstanding.
Both of the electric motors are sealed units. The OEM units were not sealed and I didn’t not see any other aftermarket versions with sealed motors. I highly suspect the reason my ramchargers fan failed was from dirt/dust getting into the fan motor (unsealed). The fan blades are also quite different in shape and size. It is a high quality piece and it keeps my temps cooler than my last intrepid fan did.

I have a bit of experience with the Intrepid fans with good success. My first one came from Ramchargers back in 2000. It lasted 15 years before it started the infamous squealing on one of the two fans. I ordered a replacement from Rockauto. There are many manufacturers producing replacement versions. The version made by Four Seasons is outstanding.
Both of the electric motors are sealed units. The OEM units were not sealed and I didn’t not see any other aftermarket versions with sealed motors. I highly suspect the reason my ramchargers fan failed was from dirt/dust getting into the fan motor (unsealed). The fan blades are also quite different in shape and size. It is a high quality piece and it keeps my temps cooler than my last intrepid fan did.

Do you have a link you could share for the Four Seasons one you are referring to? I will be buying these fans in a couple months so I would like to make sure I am getting the ones you have had success with. Thanks.

Do you have a link you could share for the Four Seasons one you are referring to? I will be buying these fans in a couple months so I would like to make sure I am getting the ones you have had success with. Thanks.

Radiator fan assembly
Four seasons p/n 75203

Radiator fan assembly
Four seasons p/n 75203

I would go used / recycled from a salvage yard / ebay all day long before a Chinese reproduction of a fan. You could get a used one from salvage yard ~$35.00 With the used one you should be able to get both sides of the connector plug for a cleaner install.