"best" fiberglass hood?

blown okie

Chuck Norris Approved
maybe this is the wrong spot in the forum to ask, if so i guess it'll get moved, planning on putting a fiberglass hood my my car. i see several vendors have them(hartline,kirbans,world of motorworks, artfiberglass, etc.) with price being the main difference, and not much at that, which one from who seems to be the best in fit, finish, durability, etc. don't mind paying more for a better quality one if its quality i'll realize. all input appreciated!

Hartline, looks stock, fits dead on. It was the least amount of work I ever had to put into a glass hood. I can't speak for the others, but the Hartline hood is a sure fit.

does the hood from hartline come with the lighter duty gas shocks? do they have them available ?

Hartline does not also the spring in the front needs to be replaced with a much weaker one where the latch is...

well the hood shocks are easy enough to get, suggestions on sourcing a weaker latch spring?

What I did was take a walk through a local "u pull it" junkyard. Ended up with a spring from a Volvo I believe. Worked great.

Whats the weight saving on the fiberglass hood vs stock. Thanks

Posted from the TurboBuick.Com mobile app

Hartline, looks stock, fits dead on. It was the least amount of work I ever had to put into a glass hood. I can't speak for the others, but the Hartline hood is a sure fit.

X2........

Its a awesome piece !!!!!!!!!!

with a factory hood liner on it takes a keen eye to spot it being aftermarket.