best looking gauges?

I'm rather parial to SpeedHut gauges. Very flexible as far as customizing goes.

11.jpg

13.jpg

12.jpg

Your car doesnt count:p. It is simply AWESOME and we are not worthy. You have taken an already intimidating car and made it down right evil. I bet people move over when you drive by them on a street or highway. Very, very nice ride.

Coach

any guage with the new through the dial lighting is just awesome...its like comparing the yellow light bulbs to the new natural light more efficient light bulbs....below are Marshall's...i don't recommend them due to quality but the look is right on ..i should have done it right the first time and gone with the comp 2's like first planned...doh?
please don't use my pics on your ebay auctions:eek:..LOL
Picture782-1.jpg

Picture783.jpg

Picture808.jpg

Also Tom, I will ship your bolts someday this week. I am swampped today and tomorrow. Your intercooler should get there today. Let me know what you think.

Thanks
Coach

I think I like it:biggrin: Thanks again!

If you get a chance to deal with Coach....do it.:cool:

Your car doesnt count:p. It is simply AWESOME and we are not worthy. You have taken an already intimidating car and made it down right evil. I bet people move over when you drive by them on a street or highway. Very, very nice ride.

Coach

Coach, I couldn't agree with you more! That's exactly how I feel about his. I couldn't have explained it better myself...you put it perfect!
Well, Barron, how does it feel to be the "Big, Bad, Top Dog?" Most intimidating, tastefully done GN I've EVER seen in life. Seeing the guages just knocked me out.:eek: Jeez, I can't get that GN of yours out of my mind.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have Autometer Z Series gauges in mine.

But the best looking ones I've seen, IMO, are in DJ Red Barron's car.:)

I'll be...I have the Autometer Z Series in my GN also. All black with the red pointers. Kind of toned down but real beautiful. Tried to keep the gauges low keyed. And I agree with you on DJ Barron's.....what a STEALTH road killer!!!

Bruce '87 Grand National

I have Autometer Z Series gauges in mine.

But the best looking ones I've seen, IMO, are in DJ Red Barron's car.:)
Thanks a LOT, Rodney! :D

Coach
Thank you VERY much, coach! I can't tell you how much the positive response from my fellow TR brethren means to me. :D

Yea, people tend to move over as the car approaches. I think they expect this guy to be driving it:
DevilFire.gif

Coach, I couldn't agree with you more! That's exactly how I feel about his. I couldn't have explained it better myself...you put it perfect!
Well, Barron, how does it feel to be the "Big, Bad, Top Dog?" Most intimidating, tastefully done GN I've EVER seen in life. Seeing the guages just knocked me out.:eek: Jeez, I can't get that GN of yours out of my mind.

Bruce '87 Grand National

Bruce '87 Grand National
Thanks a million Bruce! Honestly, it's a truly amazing feeling when the car gets the response it gets, especially from the people here. You guys have seen a LOT of these cars over the years and for mine to stick out in someone's mind and even go so far as to be a favorite is truly an awesome thing for me. :)

any guage with the new through the dial lighting is just awesome...its like comparing the yellow light bulbs to the new natural light more efficient light bulbs....below are Marshall's...i don't recommend them due to quality but the look is right on ..i should have done it right the first time and gone with the comp 2's like first planned...doh?
Picture782-1.jpg

Picture783.jpg

Picture808.jpg
Whoa... Those look awesome! :cool:

i agree barron has one of the best setups i've seen

talk about jealous, not the i want to key your car type but man must be nice. and i'm sure he still get's a few bites from those who don't know what that little black car will do and learn real quick that he's not the one to mess with.

That would be one of Mark Hueffman's

TR Custom parts. The link is on the Home page. Beware, you will find more than a shifter handle to buy when you get to his sight. Bring your pocketbook...

Thanks for the compliment Tom( MAXCOM ). Dealing parts should be that easy with anyone.

Coach

Picture782-1.jpg

Picture783.jpg

Picture808.jpg

Outside of spending $1k+ for a GNX instrument panel, does anyone make an aftermarket mold like this? I am looking to ditch the analog cluster for a 6 or 7 pod cluster like this one.

That looks amazing and is exactly what I want in my GN. Any ideas?