You can type here any text you want

Best mph yet with video...

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

we4Mateo

Double you eee what?
This is my new mph best and I'm happy with the 60' off the footbrake and just a Hellwig bar, no airbags. I think I could improve with a little air in a right airbag or by adjusting the bar but it's perfect for the street right now. Timeslip attached and video too.

TE44 on alky control, Cas V4, 3" RJC DP w/ dump, stock motor except Erson 208/208 flat bumper, stock TB, intake (w/ PP), heads, etc. Trying to get 25psi but I need to stretch the spring in the RJC controller, 19/17 timing with BHJ balancer so probably higher than that, 10.9 on the WB, Bailey Extender, LT1 MAF and translator, good tranny, footbrake launch (vacuum), 255/60/15 MT ET Streets, 5disc VIG (and that's where I lose ET I think in the 1/8, but get a good 25mph out the back locked up, got 26mph on other runs same day), and we ran into a 10mph headwind all day. Drove 50 miles each way, 91 pump and alky only, no race gas at all. I'm on the left :)

time slip001.jpg

Back