You can type here any text you want

Best place to buy FAST for TT V-8 chevy??

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

BEATBY6

who makes the best harness for this application and has good tech support??TIA,Scott

If you want the best customer and tech service. Give Berrel Auto in Abington, PA (about 10 miles north of Philadelphia) a call. They have been a FAST dealer since the company was started. They probably aren't the cheapest around but they will not forget about you after you buy a system. I know for a fact that they tuned a FAST on a twin turbo 18 degree headed small block Chevy in a street car that made 1000 RWHP. Call them on Monday at 215-659-8549 and ask for Dale or Chris.

I gotta chime in and recommend Force FI in Miami- they did a hell of a job for me (including plumbing my intake) and stood behind it all very well. www.force-efi.com (they also advertise in the back of most Car Crafts)

They'll do just about any customization that you want including harnesses, plumbing, fuel system, and so on.

-Bob Cunningham
bobc@gnttype.org

Back