You can type here any text you want

Best Prices? and ATR Exh.?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

MiamiTTA

Hello all, a few more 'rookie' questions:

1. Does anyone now of a particular website/online store that has the most competitive prices on TTA parts? Anything from Exh. DP's to Scan Tools, injectors, fuel reg and Walbro pumps, etc.?
A few links would be greatly appreciated.

Alot of people seem to run the Accufab units, are they factory direct or is there an online distributor with nice prices?

Any other recommendations on FPR's? pretty basic item..
Any particular brand for larger injector? where to buy?

2. I was thinking of ordering a ATR 3" exhaust system. Does anyone here currently run that system? if so, can you share a quick product review? fitting? sound nice? perform well?

The ATR 3" Downpipe w/waste gate and the ATR 3" race pipe (Cat replace) sounds good as well.. Anyone have any experience with these units? How does it fit? Perform?

Or should i go with a 3" THDP Instead? why?

I plan to swap into a 850cfm or so turbo soon along with these mods.

Thank you in advance for any input! ;)

I got my injectors (60's) from fullthrottlespeed.com. I got my chip from Eric at turbotweak. turbotweak.com I got my scanmaster from ramchargers.com. The 3" exhaust from ATR is nice. It flows real well and doesnt have a loud drone at highway speeds. It also sounds good. You can get the walbro pumps from racetronix.com.

Hope this helps.

Thank you Lunkan and nwarky, your info definitely does help!!

Trophystock, I emailed/pm'ed you about that.

Thanks again guys :)

Back