You can type here any text you want

Best roll bar?

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

aquikv6

What is the nicest roll bar set up available? What I mean is least intrusive for a street driven car. Thanks for the advice, I'm located in FL.

Contact Ernie MacDaniel Race Car Fabrications also in FL. His phone no. is 954-791-9371. He does a custom fit GN bar with removable side bar which is NHRA legal.

Welded in...I may be wrong but I don't think bolted in is NHRA legal on our cars...

Is the back seat still usable? Any pictures of different installations. Thanks.........

Yes...

He can make it for you so the rear seat access crossbar is removable, for a charge of course. He's not cheap, but ranks amongst the best.

Re: Yes...

Originally posted by Boost
He can make it for you so the rear seat access crossbar is removable, for a charge of course. He's not cheap, but ranks amongst the best.

BSSSSSTTT! A bolted in cross bar behind the seat IS NOT NHRA legal....:eek:

No bolts...

he uses spring loaded barrell-bolt type release for bar removal to access the rear seat, Chuck. I really could not tell you if it is NHRA legal, but that feature can be provided.

Back