You can type here any text you want

Best Supra Kill Ever

Welcome!

By registering with us, you'll be able to discuss, share and private message with other members of our community.

SignUp Now!

Cleaner13

The Cleaner
Ok well I know how many of us hate how cocky some supra owners can be, I have lots of respect for anyone who goes fast and can make their car fast, but I hate people being cocky about it
last night I found this on www.ls1.com
this is possibly one of the most entertaining stories I have read in awhile.

please enjoy

VooDoo Childe's Supra Kill (requested from LPE thread) Well, look what I found. I couldn't find the mult-page thread that went along with it (I don't think it exists anymore), but here's the original kill post. Sorry I don't know who the original poster was, but whoever it was deserves some credit.

"The last couple of weeks there has been this young kid in a Supra that has been killing just about everything in town. The kid is from Austin, and I will give him this: that car is very fast. Anyhow, a buddy of mine has a 427 LS1 with a small shot of nitrous and this kid wanted a money race so they set it up. Anyhow, before they get to race last night, a 96 supercharged Mustang GT challenges him. The 'Vette has already beat the Mustang pretty good out at Idalou. The Mustang is running mid to high 11's so my buddy figures that they can line up to see what he is going up against because rumor is that this Supra is high to mid 9's in Austin. Well, they line up and the Mustang gets its doors completely ripped off. Not even a race. This got my buddy worried, because he had $500 dollars on the bet with the Supra that he might lose. So the Supra and the Vette line up and my buddy hangs with him to about 60 and then the kid just flat walks him by about 4 car's. They did it again from a rolling start and it just got worse from there. Well, my buddy hands over the money while this kid is mouthing off about how Supra's are so great and that he will beat any domestic car. We were all standing in a group looking at the Supra's engine and listening to this kid run his mouth when I hear the most wonderful sound I have ever heard.....a black dark-ass-tinted 70 Dart rolls up with a huge blower sticking out of the hood and a rumble that was shaking the ground. The kid looks at the car and I think about this time he realized he may be in trouble, but he can't back down now. I hear some kind of click and this Dart starts slowly heating up the huge meats on the back of the car. Not fast mind you, just slowly gathering speed as if he could have destroyed them at will, but was just playing around. About this time, I look and I realize who this is (I should have known) due to the smoking skulls on the side of it: Mr. Voodoo Childe himself. You talk about putting a smile on my face. Anyhow, so this kid walks over to the car and they agree to run the two for $1000. They line up and the kid starts to due a burnout. I tell my buddy, with a smile, watch this becasue you may never get to see it again. By this time the Mustang guys and him are wondering what the hell is in this car and how I know about it. The kid does a pretty long burnout and backs up. I hear that ominous click again, he purges and all hell breaks loose. That Dart annihalated what looked like about 16 or 17 inch-wide tires on the back of it. I am thinking yeah now your all mighty Supra is getting ready to be destroyed. They line up and I guess they agreed to let the Supra honk to start. Well, the kid leaves before the 3rd honk and pulls about 1 and half car lengths on the Dart. That lasted about a half a second because when that Dart left (Putting about 12 inches of air under the front tires) he blew by that Supra like it was sitting still. I bet he had him by 15 to 20 car lengths when they shutdown. I guess that is why he has AZZKIKR on the license plates. They stopped and the kid handed him the money and they drove off. I would have loved to talk to him about how he knew we were going to be there? All in all, a bad ass kill.

for you guys who arent aware Voodoo Childe is running a 700CI Hemi with a 14-71 blower and a 400 shot of nitrous
his best run is a 6.66@204MPH and yes his car is license and sadly it is street legal.

roll up yur pants boys..

Absolute BS. Does anything REALLY think you can sucessfully run a 6 second on the street?? A street that is not perfect smooyth and does not have a concrete start pad?
Sorry LS1 guys. Some people know better.

I dont know if you are saying bull**** to the car or it happening
but I do know the car exists and would be happy to provide you with a picture of the car. and yes he does exist
there were more witnesses to it as well
and I am sure he can provide you with a video of his car as well

Originally posted by FlyinGN
roll up yur pants boys..

Absolute BS. Does anything REALLY think you can sucessfully run a 6 second on the street?? A street that is not perfect smooyth and does not have a concrete start pad?
Sorry LS1 guys. Some people know better.

I have read the complete thread and many of "Voodoo Childes" post over @ ls1.com and supra forums, and trust me this kill did happen.The guy is a nut!! He openly challenged the entire supra forum to any(str8 line) race they want, rolling or from a stop.:eek: Racing a car of that magnitude(6 second car) on the street may not be the smartest thing to do, but I would not say, it is not possible.

First,He never said he ran a 6 on the street, second a Supra can barely run a 9 at the track let alone the street. I see the fastest Supas running high 10's @ 145mph, they just cannot hook (there are a few exceptions) I totally beleive this story is true. The Dart with a good driver (and i'm sure he is) will definatey hook much better than the supra, and on the top end it would be no contest. I hope te Supra driver learned the golden rule...."there is always someone who is faster than you"

Hmmmmm...

Doesnt that remind you of some other famous (or infamous) meeting of 2 cars???
Black.. mopar.. witha blower..
against a highly modded supra...????
mopar pulling tires off the ground on the launch..?
I bet he was just smoking em up as he launched it too, right?

Oh, but THAT other mopar only ran 9 flat..:D

By the way, I just ended up watching the f&f the other night. I started reading this and said...man, this sounds sooo familiar. I wonder why???
;)

I believe the kill too. 6 second car thats streetable is pushing it, but hey....with the right amount of dough, just about anythings possible.

I remember the original thread...the car is real, and I'm 99% sure it was before the horrible hollywood mistake we call the F&F.

how could you call BS???

first off, i would like to point out that this kill took place in TEXAS. i have a friend in texas. there are quite a few CRAZY fast cars driven on the street at nights in texas. wide open spaces, not too much trafic. maby not in the major citys, but my friend has seen pleanty of 8 and 7 sec cars driven around at night to street races and that sort.

how is this posable? because many of these cars run ALOT of nitrous. so the car is some what streetable, until that 3 stage 500 shot kicks in ;)

so i belive this. not only because its a bad ass story where a domestic beats "SUPRA! CHARIOT OF THE GODS!", but because its only a 6 sec car when all 400 hp of nitrous is used, and that means only in race situations. waht would it run on no nitrous? 8 or maby even 9?

yea I remember seeing a video of a black blown Mopar (Cuda?) and a Supra. The Supra got creamed..
Im sorry guys.. I know what it takes to run a 6 second car and I just don't but it that it could actually be docile nuff to actually attempt to drive it on the street. Sorrry just don't but it.. Untill someone can show my different.(like a 6 second run of the car on vid, then it actually driving on the street)
I know of a few 8 second street driving cars in my area and they are just about undrivable and arn't even in the same league as a 6 second car.

The thing about Texas street racers is they are scary fast sometimes.Most of the serious dudes bring their car close with a trailer and park it and pull it off the trailer and cruise around the corner to the races.Docile is not even a worry,most times they just sit there because they cannot agree on the conditions of the bets they make.I watched 2 late 60s camaros run for 5 grand and one guy messed up the start and lost.He didnt want to pay up afterward and two crews of people started fighting all over.That guy got his butt kicked twice that night ,if you get what I mean.It is very possible this car exists.700 inch hemi...no way.Superchardged possibly ,400 shot on top.....nuts.The combo sounds fake to me.But who am I to say.The cars that run in the king of the hill races run high 4s in the eighth down here and they are no joke ,why dont he enter that competition if hes so bad.

this story actually happened. Voodoo admitted to it himself. he did challenge the entire supra forum and no one accepted and quit talking smack. unless you wish to call out Voodoo Childe, then i suggest you accept this story as fact.

I think this is can be solved easier

someone or all of you
take a minute and go to www.ls1.com

find voodoo childes profile

in the profile he has 2 pics one of the dart and the other of the engine

and yes the engine is real I am assuming its a 528 hemi bored over
and for people who dont belive that an engine that size exists should check out merlin engines they make a 709CID engine

Carl

Who cares.... So the Supra got beat by a Racecar. I wonder what the deal is with the Supra. Is it a Racecar like the dart or a street car?

That said exactly what I was thinking.There is no way you are going to build a 700 ci Hemi.That too is a fact.The largest bore and stroke combo for a Keith Black hemi Race block is 572.Thats it.Add 400 shot of juice to an already blown hemi that is probably on the ragged edge of running lean already.You have a bomb waiting to go off.That too is also a fact,like it or not.The internet is full of "profile" heroes just like 5' 5" 115 # sexy blondes.BS is BS any way you type it.No flame intended but Im not about to believe this car exists just because some one has a picture of a blown dart.That pic doesnt necessarily mean it is what you say.

Originally posted by SilverSleeper
Hmmmmm...

Doesnt that remind you of some other famous (or infamous) meeting of 2 cars???
Black.. mopar.. witha blower..
against a highly modded supra...????
mopar pulling tires off the ground on the launch..?
I bet he was just smoking em up as he launched it too, right?

Oh, but THAT other mopar only ran 9 flat..:D

By the way, I just ended up watching the f&f the other night. I started reading this and said...man, this sounds sooo familiar. I wonder why???
;)

I believe the kill too. 6 second car thats streetable is pushing it, but hey....with the right amount of dough, just about anythings possible.

yea i knew i had read something similiar to that before..

however, voodoo chili is quite real, and so is his car. it is street legal and licenced. the only problem i do have with that story is that i heard(from voodoo on a thread a week or so aga) he doesn't run for less than a few grand.. and there he ran for 1000? guess he was out for sh1ts and giggles.. anyhow, still a decent story

Back